4

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆
┊ ┊ .
✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚✩

˚✩ ⋆。˚
✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚✩┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ⋆
┊ ┊ .
✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚✩

Just a normal morning to st—.. Jungwon was shocked when he saw sunghoon's face close to him, In the first thing in the morning. So, he turned around and now was shocked when riki's face was close to his face too. Speechless, he just ignored it and tried searching for his phone since the curtain was covering the window so no light could go in. Well, he did spot someone's phone and opened it to see he just slept for only 3 hours. Yes you saw it, 3 hours! Suddenly, the flashback from last night came crashing into his mind making him blush.

Though, he was disappointed to what he had done with two members. He never expected it to happen and never will. He had planned to get out of bed but when he did, he felt someone grip on him.

Being curious, he looked back to his left and saw sunghoon looking at him with rage in his eyes. His eyes was still red, fangs out, but rage in his eyes. Jungwon got scared at this and looked away, breaking the eye contact between him and his hyung. "Hyung could you let me go? I really need to go. " Said jungwon as he tried taking off the hard grip. “I'm not letting you go you fucking twerp. ”  at this Point, jungwon didn't know what to do and just looked back and made eye contact again. Though, when he did sunghoon went closer to him making both of them fall on the fluffy bed.

"W-what did I do!? " Jungwon said, his voice that came out with fear. Though, sunghoon didn't reply to him. “you did a lot of things to me last night... ” said sunghoon with a deep voice to which jungwon finds unfriendly. Not so long after, sunghoon leaned in and gave him a showable hickey on his neck. He wasn't sucking blood or anything but was busy giving jungwon a big hickey. Even though jungwon knew he wouldn't be available to push him off of himself he still tried to which is useless. It went too far deep when sunghoon started putting his hands inside jungwon's shirt, and was interrupted when someone opened the door.

Jungwon was thankful for this interruption though, they might need to change positions fast before they get caught. Just like a vampire, sunghoon switched their position fast as hell, jungwon didn't even noticed. he didn't mind since they did need to change positions, though, he still faked that he had just woken up and looked to see who it was.

It was none other then the oldest member, Lee heeseung "good morning hyung" Said jungwon as he smiled and started getting off the bed. "Woah, wait, why are you in Sunghoon's bed and not yours? And where is Ni-ki? " Questioned heeseung. Thinking that they might have did something he will never expect. "Uhm, Ni-ki is up there too.. " jungwon said being honest.

"Explain, why both you and ni-ki is in sunghoon's bed? "

"Well, the three of us kinda got bored last night and decided to tell each other scary stories on sunghoon hyungs bed, till ni-ki told us a terrifying and horrible story that forced us to go to sleep. We didn't have time to go to our own beds since the two of us was too scared so we just slept in sunghoon Hyungs bed! " Explained jungwon, lying and making everything up.

"No wonder, anyways, since their still asleep why don't we go get breakfast? It's unusual for me to wake up early " then he opened the door and left, jungwon followed behind then closed the door behind him so that the cold air that was trapped inside won't escape.

"What do you want for breakfast hyung? " said jungwon as he started heading to the fridge. "Actually, change of plans, why don't we explore outside for a bit? The others won't mind" Said heeseung. He stood up from where he was sitting then started heading to where he had placed his coat. "Oh sure, I'm going to get mi- Oh hey jake hyung!! " Ah yes, jake had woke up from the rustle he was hearing and thought it was a rat or a robber. "Why are you two up early? But never mind, can I come with you two? I don't have the energy to use my phone anyways" Said jake as he started heading towards the sink to wash his face. After that, he went to get his coat.