not a chapter😣

Okay, I told you guys in the other chapter I'll make it up to you guys by making a fluff story though it may not be all fluff since... Yeah I don't really know how to explain it but uh yeah.

I will not be spoiling the name but if ever I publish it please stay tune!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Again I'm so sorry for the other chapter. I had seconds thoughts and had a lot of breaks from the story since I couldn't back away just like that. Plus it's 3530 words story so I couldn't removed the words just like that.

I really wanted to add more explanation but though I couldn't really think of the words to explain it but soon I'll try being active with all the stories I made especially unexpected. Should I discontinue? I worked hard on it so practically I'll randomly add chapters without any of you knowing but now here. You guys know now 🤦🏻‍♀️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm thinking about spoiling the name so why not? 🤗 I don't want to leave you guys with curiosity so here is the name. Not really a name just a title I guess..

The story title is called

Wonki one-shots
School au.

It'll be just full of different chapter stories. Like the other enhypen ff.

I already spoiled the name but I won't be spoiling the thumbnail. And will not be spoiling the story chapter names and how it'll go. Though, I won't be available to upload to much since I'm really stressed about my school works.

Once again, thank you for the support, votes, and everything you guys have gave me!

I'll try adding more chapters in this story and also unexpected. Yes as you can see, I'm writing chapters for every story I had made. I have a lot of drafts though it's pretty cringe.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned for the story I hope you guys will. Enjoy it! That story for contain:

√ Kissing.
√ Fluff
√ Angst
√ Bullying

× smut
× killing
× rape

There will be a lot of random things so please actually stay tuned! Thank you once again! I can't find the words to say I thank you for all of this reads, support and votes that you guys have gave me. Thank you so much once again and good bye!

Bye!
وداعا!
Чао!
Sbohem!
Farvel!
Αντίο!
¡Adiós!
Hei hei!
Au revoir !
Viszlát!
Sampai jumpa!
Ciao!
さようなら
안녕!
Tot ziens!
Żegnaj!
Tchau!
La revedere!
Пока!
Adijo!
Hejdå!
บาย!
Tạm biệt!
再见!