ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝓟ʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ﹔𝐈𝐈𝐈

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲

"As expected, it's not here. I cannot find your birthplace's name anywhere on the world map, since the dawn of history. You two came from that place, did you? You're not lying, aren't you? 

If it's come to this, then there's a possibility that perhaps, due to some trouble you were called here from a different planet. . . or another world." Crowley interrogated the two. [ Y/n ] was quite frankly trying not to pass out from the situation.

"Another world!?" Yuu shouted as he caught [ Y/n ]'s body and crammed her floating soul back into her all while staring at Crowley in disbelief.

"I guess I didn't shift after all. . ." [ Y/n ] mumbled to herself, ready to cry at any moment.

"Did you bring anything with you when you came here? Something that could become your identification, like your magic vehicle driving license, or the other part of your shoes. . . from what I see, you seem to be empty-handed, though."

"Come to think of it, I don't have my wallet or my smartphone." [ Y/n ] voiced shakily as her hands quickly patted her body down.

"What the fuck?? Where's my shit??" Yuu grumbled only to yelp when [ Y/n ] bonked him once again. Crowley guessed this happened a lot considering Yuu just pouted and rubbed his head. How strange.

"This is a problem. I cannot let someone who cannot use magic stay in this academy. However, to throw away a penniless youth without any way to contact their guardian extremely hurts my heart as an educator. I'm kind, after all." Crowley boasted.

"Egocentric much?" [ Y/n ] dryly commented which made Yuu smack his hand over his mouth so Crowley didn't hear him laugh.

"Hmm. . . that's right! In this academy, there's a building that's unused now. In the past, it was used as a dorm, so if you clean it you should be able to at least lodge there. If it's there, I shall lend it to you as temporary lodging for a while. 

During that time, you should look for a way to return to where you came from. Aah, how kind am I! I'm such an exemplary educator. Well then, let's strike when the iron is hot. Let's go to the dorm. It's a bit old, but it's a tasteful building." Crowley continued as he didn't hear her comment.

He didn't hear her comment at all. A shame, really.

After his rambling, he led the two magicless students out of the library and towards this abandoned dorm. [ Y/n ] was thankful that were no other students around, because hearing the whispers and seeing them point her just because she was a girl made her feel. . . uncomfortable.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦