ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝓟ʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ﹔𝐕

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭

The trio of Ramshackle walked their way to Main Street, each of them wearing different levels of awe at the scenery. Grim's head whipped around at the various sights, sounds and smells as he eagerly bounced in [ Y/n ]'s arms.

[ Y/n ], however, wished she was back home.

Sure, what she's seen so far of the school is breathtaking - she would admit that - but being surrounded by a bunch of boys that probably have never seen a woman besides their mother made her nervous.  And who knows, maybe those students with animal ears have heat or rut cycles?

She didn't want to find that out.

"Whoa~ amazing! So this is the Main Street. I didn't get a good look yesterday, but what's with these statues? There are seven, and all of them look scary. This auntie, here, looks especially self-important, see?" Grim spoke out as his eyes sparkled, pointing at the statue with his toe beans.

Looking at where Grim gestured, [ Y/n ]'s eyes widen in shock as Yuu looked at her weird. "Miss Girl?? Why the shooketh face??"

"T-That's-" [ Y/n ] started to speak but was interrupted by a student who had orange hair and a red heart on his cheek.

"You don't know the Queen of Hearts?" The unknown boy questioned, putting his hands on his hips as he raised a brow with a smirk. His eyes trailed over the group and stopped at [ Y/n ]. This man had to do a double-take. 'GOD DAYUM!' He thought to himself.

"Queen of Hearts? Is she an important person?" Grim asked cluelessly, as [ Y/n ] merely looked at the seven statues in complete shock. 'Ah. . . those are Disney villains. . . oh boy. . .' [ Y/n ] mindlessly thought, now bringing her eyes to the redhead in front of them.

"In the olden days, she was the queen who lived inside the Rose Labyrinth. She's a strict person who respects discipline, and she won't forgive any disorder among the Trump Soldiers' advance, or in the roses' colour.

Even though it's a country full of insane guys, they're all in complete obedience to her. Why do you ask? It's because disobedience to the law will be off with your head!" The unknown exclaimed frightening Grim and Yuu.

"T-that's scary!" Grim shivered as he snuggled further into [ Y/n ]'s arms and plump chest. He missed the jealous stares from the two boys. Well, even some of the students who were casually walking by.

"That's not very cash money of her!" Yuu sassily retorted as he crossed his arms. His statement earned a bonk on the head from [ Y/n ].

'Wait a minute. . . SHE EXISTED?!' [ Y/n ]'s mind was going to spiral. If it meant that the Queen of Hearts did exist in this world, then who's to say the other villain statues did? God, she could feel a headache coming along.