CHAPTER 1

Hello friends...

Here is the first chapter...

Enjoy reading the update and do give your reviews...

VOWS OF HATRED...

CHAPTER 1

Ashi couldn't sleep all night. Her thoughts were full of the new entrant in her life who had met her just few hours ago. Whenever she tried to sleep, his charming face would appear in front of her eyes. She had been restless since he had left the party, she also felt bad that he hadn't bid her a proper goodbye before leaving the party. Was she expecting too much? Maybe yes...

His words rang in her mind incessantly, "You are the most gorgeous girl that I have come across till now. You have the most beautiful brown eyes that I have seen so far. Ashi... you are really special for me or else I wouldn't have asked you to dance with me. Believe me Ashi... when I say that you are really special for me."

Ashi still couldn't believe that she was special for him. What did he mean by that? Was he interested in her? Was he really trying to flirt with her? He had only danced with her and as soon as the music had stopped, he had left the party. Did he come to the party only for her? There were many questions but she had no answers. She would get them only from one person and she wasn't sure if they would meet again.

And what had shocked her the most was that her father had granted him permission to dance with her. Her father never allowed anyone close to her. Only if he knew the person personally, he would allow her to interact. So, maybe her father knew Randeep Raichand well enough to allow him to get close with her. She tossed and turned till the wee hours until her eyes automatically closed due to tiredness.

On the other side, Randeep stayed awake till late night planning his next move on the Singhania family. Even if he was plotting against them, a certain someone kept him distracted. Her doe shaped brown eyes would appear in front of his eyes when he thought about his nemesis. He hated this distraction. He was waiting for the next morning to know the reactions of the Singhania family when their picture would make its appearance on the first page of all the leading newspapers.

Ashi got up late the next morning. After freshening up, she went downstairs to have her breakfast. She was surprised to see her father sitting in the living room. She had expected that he must've already left for work. She sat next to him and gave him a side hug. "Good morning, Paa... Aap abhi tak office nahi gaye? Main itna thak gayi thi ki subah jaldi aankh hi nahi khuli. Mujhe uthne mein late ho gaya toh lagaa ki shaayad aap office chale gaye honge." How could she tell her father the real reason behind her sleepless night?

Ashi saw that his gaze was stuck on the newspaper which irritated her. Here she was talking to him and he was interested in reading the newspaper. What was so important for him than his daughter right now? She snatched the newspaper away and asked, "Kya hai Paa? Main kab se aap se baat kar rahi hun aur aap newspaper ko ek-takk ghoore jaa rahe ho. Kya important hai iss newspaper mein aaj?"

Saying that, her gaze moved to the newspaper, and she sat there dumbfounded. No words came out of her mouth as she stared at the huge picture of Randeep and hers. She clearly remembered the moment when he had tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Someone had clicked their picture at that precise moment. They almost looked like a couple in love. She couldn't look away from that picture.

Anand Singhania was observing his daughter keenly. He saw her going speechless as soon as her attention was caught by that picture. The expression on her face clearly indicated that she wasn't upset or angry, infact she continued staring at the picture with softness in her eyes as if she was taking in the image of her lover boy.