CHAPTER 6

Hello friends...
I am back with the next part...
Enjoy reading the update...

VOWS OF HATRED...

CHAPTER 6

His love confession for Ashi in front of his mother's portrait had shaken Randeep to the core. He had never imagined that he would fall for his nemesis's daughter. He was here for revenge and this was not what he had anticipated to happen.

Ashi was just a pawn for him in his revenge plan. Then, how could he fall in love with her, was just beyond his imagination. He hadn't expected all this. Falling in love with Ashi was not in his plan, yet he had fallen heads over heels in love with her. And this scared him a lot.

Randeep didn't want any distractions for him while setting destruction for Singhania father-daughter duo, yet he was distracted because of HER.

Ashi had made a special place for herself in his broken heart against his wish and Randeep didn't know how to tackle this. All this had happened so fast that everything seemed out of control now.

Randeep only wanted revenge from them, especially Anand who was the cause of his mother's demise. And this unexpected change of his feelings towards his daughter had worsened the situation. He was in a fix of what to do ahead. How would he handle all this, when he was out only for revenge.

Randeep wasn't sure what to choose, his love for his mother or his love for Ashi? He couldn't compare. But he knew that he would've to make a choice soon. His love for both the women was true. One was his mother who had given birth to him and sacrificed a lot for his upbringing while the other was his true love who loved him selflessly without expecting anything in return. Even after Ashi had confessed her love, she hadn't expected his confession in return. This was her unconditional and selfless love for him which he couldn't avoid at all.

Randeep still had one and a half month left for his marriage with Ashi and he didn't know how he would keep his desire in check around her. Last night, he had almost lost control on his senses and claimed her. But his sane mind had won over his desires and he had stopped himself at the right time from claiming her. And now, he was worried if he could maintain any distance from her.

Ashi too was aware of his desire for her and she herself couldn't stay away from him either. He remembered how she had almost surrendered herself completely in the heat of the moment. If his sane mind hadn't stopped him, he would've claimed her completely and made her his in every way possible.

Randeep didn't sleep that entire night. His mind kept him awake. He had to make a decision soon for his own sanity. He couldn't betray his mother by choosing Ashi, but he also didn't want to give up on his true love. Her selfless and unconditional love had woken up that yearning and desire in him that he had never felt for anyone before. This new experience had changed everything for him.

Thinking and battling with his mind and heart, Randeep finally came to a conclusion. He wanted to live once for his love and he would make this one and a half month special for him and Ashi. After their marriage, he would focus only on his revenge. He couldn't avoid the betrayal that his mother had underwent because of Anand. He would never spare him, that was for sure. Even if he would've to hurt Ashi for this, he would do that for his mother. But all this would've to wait till their wedding, till then he was going to make good memories with his love that he would cherish forever.

Randeep was aware of the conclusion that his revenge will have on their lives. He couldn't stay with Ashi forever. That was his decided fate. So, he wanted to live, love and enjoy this limited time with her completely. His revenge plan was set and he would work on it after marriage, till then he was going to live his life with his Ashi happily.