CHAPTER 3

Hello friends...

I am back with the next chapter...

I hope you all are doing fine...

I wish you all a very Happy Diwali...🎆🎇🎉🎊❤️

I am so sorry for the delay in posting my stories...

I have been very much busy with work, cleaning of the house, the Diwali preparations and on top of it, I have been shopping incessantly for my friend's marriage which is in the first week of November.

I was planning to give you all a surprise in the form of a new Samaina TS, but I did not get much time for it. I will post it once it is fully written, so that it does not clash with my other two ongoing stories...

Enjoy reading this update and let me know your reviews on it.

VOWS OF HATRED...

CHAPTER 3

Ashi could not react for a few seconds. But the moment she realized what Randeep was doing, she tried to get away from his arms. She did not kiss him back while he waited for her to open her mouth for him. He felt her resistance and further tightened his hold on her.

Gathering all the strength she could, Ashi pushed him away with all her might. Randeep stumbled on his feet as he felt her push. He was shocked. He hadn't anticipated this from her. He had thought that she would fall in his arms readily, but he was so wrong.

As Randeep tried to hold her again, Ashi smacked him right across his face. "How dare you, Randeep? How dare you kiss me without my consent?" He stood rooted to his place and was stunned with her reaction.

Taking few steps away from him, Ashi continued, "Just because main tumse acche se baat karti hun, tumse accha repo share karti hun, it doesn't mean that I am available for you Randeep. Just because Abhi is not my boyfriend, you shouldn't think that you have a chance to be one. You... you spoiled my first kiss, dammit... How could you Randeep? How could you do something like that?"

Randeep was annoyed beyond limits, but he resisted and heard her each word carefully. He had underestimated Ashi for sure. She wasn't as fragile as he had assumed her to be. She was headstrong when it came to her femininity.

Ashi yelled, "Tumne kis haq se mujhe kiss kiya Randeep? Naa main tumhari girlfriend hun, naa main tumhari fiancé hun. Hum dono sirf aur sirf friends hai. Tum hamesha se ek gentleman rahe ho, fir aaj aisa kyun kiya? Sirf isliye ki tum apna hakk dikhaana chaahte the huh? Tumhe itni jalan sirf isliye hui ki main... main mere best friend se phone pe baat kar rahi thi? Par jo bhi tumne kiya, uske liye main tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karungi Randeep. You shouldn't have crossed your limits."

Randeep hadn't expected this and he started walking in her direction while she started moving backwards. The moment she felt the wall behind her, she stopped. Randeep caged her between him and the wall maintaining some distance. He stared deep in her eyes, "Tumne sahi kahaa. Naa tum meri girlfriend ho, naa meri fiancé... aur maine jo bhi kiya uske liye main sharminda nahi hun. Yes... I am jealous when you avoid me to talk to your best friend. Yes... I am jealous when you say 'I Miss You' to someone else, who isn't me. I am not guilty for kissing you Ashi, because I like you and I want you in my life."

Leaning a little towards her, Randeep asked, "Meri girlfriend bann jao Ashi... Be my girlfriend..."

Ashi's heartbeats stopped altogether as she heard his request. Even if she was angry with him, his words somewhat soothed her heart. Was he really asking her to be his girlfriend? They had met just a few weeks ago and he was proposing her to become his girlfriend. Had he gone mad? The decision of distancing herself from him was not working as she had expected.