Meeting the Botbots and having an existential crisis

(I watched the entire first season the day it was released, I just so happen to be late writing about it.

In summary: You can handle the Lost Light, but not a mall full of tiny robots)

You would have never signed up for the Lost Light if you knew this would happen. Teleporting between alternate universes simply wasn't in your job description. Or maybe it was? You didn't read the fine print.

As you sat curled up in the middle of a mall in the dead of night, you think you should have.

They were just so tiny.

One of them transformed into a bonsai tree. How did that even work?

At this point you were almost in tears.

A group of these tiny little Cybertronians are staring up at you. Could you even call them Cybertronians?

No Decepticons. No Autobots. Just Bot Bots.

Were all malls in this universe like this?

You took in a deep breath, and addressed the group in front of you. A soccer ball, a plunger, a flashlight, a bonsai tree...a burger? "Who? Why?"

The burger was the first to respond, with the most confident, Rodimus-like grin. "I, flesh creature, am Burgertron: Captain of fun and leader of the Hunger Hubs."

You cry even harder as you start laughing. "My captain would disagree. Actually, no, he would just cartwheel and show off." This was absolute gold. "Your name is also way too similar to that of my other captain."

They all stared up at you with confusion in their tiny little optics. They promptly huddled up in a little circle to discuss... you didn't know, small robot things.

After all that time on the Lost Light, you never would have thought that you would die laughing.