꒰¹꒱

[ The first glimpse of blooming flowers

[ The first glimpse of blooming flowers. ]

A smile endured over Taehyung's lips. He closed his eyes, letting his dreams mingle. His smile simply broadened, catching up to the soothing melody that was being played in the background; the old man on the first seat was enjoying himself while playing the ukulele.

The bus was full of strangers. He remained in the last row, by the window. With the weight of an old woman's head over his shoulder, he continued peeping out, relishing the view of Scotland. This was his dream.

All of his friends insisted him to not enroll himself on a tour full of strangers. But he did. And it was certainly one of his best choices.

A tour to Scotland; a place that looked like a fairytale itself. A lavished, beautiful country that bursts with fresh green spaces, lush forests, towering mountains and vast lochs.

The tender view offered him inner tranquility, undoubtedly. The man's curled hair swooped back with the gust, but instead of being vexed at it, he grinned, jamming again with the soft tone of the ukulele.

The bus stopped near a narrow pond for some refreshments. The old lady who was having a nap on his shoulder got up, smiling prettily at the young man. Her wrinkles curled up as she beamed, causing him to smile back. Oh, how beautiful aging is.

The elderly lady got up from her seat to get down and take pictures with her group of friends. Assuredly, everyone had gotten down.

From the other side of the window, he could see some kids, young couples, and old ones taking pictures. Forming his mind to get down too, he got up from his seat-but halted in tracks when he heard a sneeze. He grimaced. He had assumed everybody had gotten down from the bus.

Taehyung turned to his left solely to get a glimpse of the person.

Doe scared eyes. Pink lips and nose. Marginally long hair as if a triangle gimbap. A muffler was wrapped around his neck. A brown notebook remained on his lap. He blinked slowly, peering back at him.