꒰⁶꒱

[ cursive lines ask my name

[ cursive lines ask my name. ]

Is it bad? Why can't he just glance elsewhere? Maybe this was the first time he overlooked the pretty view outside the window and peered at the prettier one right beside him. Maybe for the first time, he gave up on his window seat—well, he couldn't neglect the brunette's eyes stuffing themselves with disappointment when he realized his seat wasn't the window one.

Right now, Jungkook was snooping into his camera to see the photos, curiously. And the erstwhile male couldn't really help but enjoy his eyes expanding at every other good shot of his. The sweet tone of the ukulele again occupied their surroundings. The old man, sitting on the seat right behind him smiled, peering at his wife who was conversing with the other ladies. Well, he was trying to get her attention. How cute.

That bizarre, dreamy mist filled itself around them. Taehyung speculated on what this is. Speculated why Jungkook looked so. . . bright. Melody in the background added more to his budding sentiments towards the lad.

His heart almost halted when Jungkook with wide eyes peered up and there again glanced into the camera's screen. The curled-haired male too formerly followed his eyes.

It was a picture he took two years ago when he toured Scotland alone. Jungkook looked restless for some reason. He pointed at the photograph and thus snooped into his bag to pull out a diary Taehyung instantly recognized—it was what Jungkook invariably carried with himself.

The fellow hastily opened a precise page before presenting it to the curled-haired male. Taehyung somewhat frowned, but later stretched his eyes. "You drew this?" he urged tenderly before reaching out to the diary.

It was an identical- no. no. it was the exact landscape—but the seemingly younger lad had drawn it—Taehyung was astonished, he was eyes were wide. He again glanced at Jungkook, who acknowledged him by nodding before leaning in and flipping the page—

Taehyung certainly could die there. It was a freaking map, a drawn map to the place—with tiny drawn castles and lakes and more. "You drew this?" he sought between his smile. To which the lad nodded again. Consciously or unconsciously, he flipped to the next page to see—a woman's sketch.

The curled-haired male then averted his gaze to the boy beside him, leaning in slightly this time, who peered at him before looking into his backpack again. The brunette later drew out a pen and the same baby pink tissue from earlier.

"Mother?" Taehyung peeped and read, causing Jungkook to nod again. "Is this your mother?" Taehyung urged further to confirm, producing the boy to nod vigorously this time. "She's beautiful." Just like you. 

"But-" a rapid hint of interest drifted in the former lad's mind. "But why did you draw a map to Lochend Loch lake?" he asked to lead the younger boy again peep into the tissue paper. "Your uncle lives there?" the former, after reading what he was writing, questioned again. Jungkook, who stared at him with big eyes, seemingly stiffened his lips while nodding.

"And you want to visit him?" Jungkook looked down and sighed before commencing to write something further again.

'But I don't know the exact location of his house :('

Taehyung read and thus glanced up at the lad's face. The corner of his lips curled below. The guy couldn't help but mimicked the boy's expressions, displaying equal poignancy. "When did you last visit him?" Jungkook stayed still, wondering—"when you were ten years old?" the erstwhile male read the cursive lines before beginning to think.

He studied the boy's wistful expressions. He knew maybe Jungkook wouldn't just trust him—he was just a stranger yet—he elected to take a little risk and blunt—"Maybe—I can help?" Jungkook instantly looks up, and the guy says, "To find your uncle!?"

And oh, the way Taehyung's tummy flipped at the sight of the other male's looped-down lips growing upwards. The way his eyes glowed at his very statement—nose scrunched, under eyes puffily along with his cheekbones gleamed up. The way he showed his perfectly fitting bun-bun tooth—I swear it could end the male there.

That wasn't enough, it totally wasn't. He yearned for Jungkook to stare at him more so that he could look at it more and more. But before an embarrassing whine to lose eye contact with the latter would even reach his vocal cords—the gimbap-haired lad, this time passed the whole tissue to the male asking something.

'You're really kind. Thank you for helping me so much. But I don't even know your name :( please tell me your name. Please?'

Taehyung wished to punch himself for beaming so much at him. Why was he pleading to know his name? Those puppy eyes—is that even okay? to fall for someone you don't even know? Just like in the novels? But maybe he shouldn't question his emotions so much—maybe he would just go with the flow? Because at this point all he was sure about was—he wanted to know more and more about the latter male. He wanted to learn more and more about his eyes. He wanted to earn more and more of his tissue notes and—and—he wanted to attend to his smile the most.

"Name's Kim Taehyung" Taehyung exclaimed before witnessing the male drop his head low to write something there again.

'Nice to meet you, Taehyung :)'

Taehyung smiled before muttering the same. The curled-haired male then delicately folded the tissue and placed it into his pocket.