Prologue

If you witness the first snowfall with the person you like, true love will blossom between both of you and it'll be long-lasting.

~

"...I miss you..." A pretty-tall-cute guy mumbled himself with a big frustration while standing on the lane where he was wandering aimlessly before.

"OHM!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!" Nanon heaved a big sigh and looked down while dropping his broad shoulders down. He was in a disbelief. Yeah, It was so obvious. He then started strolling again without looking ahead, placing his both hands on his hoodie pocket. He was lost in his thoughts and more like a lost puppy.

"HEY BOY!! WATCH OUT FOR YOUR FOOT!" a middle-aged man shouted while pulling nanon away. He was almost hit by the street lamp pole. Luckily, he didn't hit it. Nanon flinched by  the sudden force and collected himself to think about what just happened.

"Boy, Are you okay? you look so tired?" the man questioned nanon, who was pale, still in a sudden attack. After realizing what happened right now, nanon gave him a slight smile saying "yeah, I'm- I'm okay. And... and I'm sorry"

"Sorry for what?"

"for what happened just now. And Thank you so much" Nanon bowed twice at him. The man bowed back at him and left saying to be careful.

Nanon looked at the sky, sighed, and realized it was almost evening. He then took some steps to the nearest bench and made himself sit. At that time, it has started the winter season, when Nanon was spending his holiday. But for Nanon, this holiday was not like a real holiday but was just another day for him, having sleepless nights, and tiring days and he was so restless. Though he was spending his holiday, he was not happy, not active as much as before. He wanted to be alone. Alone from his mother, his sister, his friends, especially HIS OHM.

At first, he didn't agree to spend this holiday coz he wanted to be busy with his work, so he can be less interaction with others. But after thinking for days, he wanted to be alone. So, he agreed to get some free time. But he didn't tell anyone, why he agreed to do this. He didn't want to anyone suffer because of him. Therefore, he kept it himself. He wants to be ALONE. But he couldn't stop thinking about OHM. Always his mind was filled with his and ohm's memories. So, his situation was even worse than he thought.

As it was winter, Nanon got flushed cheeks as a result of the cold-kiss of wind. He felt the chilly breeze sound running through his red-colored ears. He hugged himself as he felt so weak. He was trembling slightly, and he had missed his warm-secure embrace for 6 months. He had missed his familiar scent, familiar sweet words and HE HAD MISSED HIS LOVE for 6 months. Though it was 6 months, nanon felt it was like ages. Right now, Nanon wanted nothing but to enfold with those muscled arms.

"O- OHM... WHERE ARE YOU? I'M- I'M COLD. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE... OHM-" nanon uttered in pain, having brief misty from his unsteady-heavy breath, and tightened his wobbly body to reduce the cold of winter. He has been spending the worst period that he ever had so far. What happened 6 months ago was the reason for their separation. At the same time, teardrop was escaped from his glisten-brownish eyes. He couldn't hold his tears back anymore. Nanon felt that his world was falling apart.

 ):)

"The two of us are already far apart
Even though we are meant to be together..."

-crystal snow by BTS