June 4, 2022: #PlatinumPartyatthePalace

Princess Claudine ☑️
@PrincessClaudine

Wishing Lilibet a very happy 1st birthday today! 🍰

11:31 AM • 6/4/22 • Twitter for iPhone

Claudine and Florestan sat in the Royal Box at the front in next to Catherine.

Huge crowds have gathered outside Buckingham Palace as a special Party at the Palace concert kicks off.

The Queen delighted an audience of millions around the world by inviting the animated bear for tea at Windsor Castle in a top secret sequence in honour of the Jubilee.

She shared afternoon tea with Paddington Bear, starring on screen with her own marmalade sandwiches and lighting up the Platinum Jubilee celebrations as only she can.

The sketch, which opened the BBC's Platinum Party at the Palace, reveals the Queen inviting Paddington Bear for a "warm and hilarious" cream tea, which goes wrong almost immediately.

Queen + Adam Lambert opened the show with the classic song, We Will Rock You, followed by Don't Stop Me Now.

After a welcome speech from Lee Mack, then Jax Jones performed. He gave an energetic performance before appearing alongside Mabel to perform with her song Don't Call Me Up.

Next to perform was English rock band Elbow, who brought a slightly slower tempo to the concert with their song One Day Like This. Elbow performed the song alongside the Citizens of the World Choir.

Then, British street dance group Diversity performed.

They are dancing their way through 70 decades of dance music, kicking off with The Beatles' She Loves You and The Bee Gees classic Night Fever.

They then danced to the Spice Girls' Spice Up Your Life, One Direction's What Makes You Beautiful and Stormzy's Big For Your Boots.

They finished the performance by hailing the music of the country.

Craig David performed his song 'Ain't Giving up' as he entered the stage in a sparkly blue tracksuit.

He then performed his classic garage hits 'Rewind' and 'Fill Me In'.

Mimi Webb sings House on Fire and performed her hit song in front of a fiery background.

Andrew Lloyd Webber took to the stage to introduce five pieces of music taken from musicals including Hamilton and Phantom of the Opera.

He said: "Your Majesty, your reign has outrun any theatre in history, an extraordinary achievement."

Members of the royal family waved flags as Jason Donovan sings the song Joseph from the hit musical, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat.

Daniel Craig, Sir Paul McCartney and Michelle Obama give the first tributes to the monarch.

The James Bond actor thanks the Queen for her unwavering grace and says he "would follow her anywhere".

The former First Lady thanks Her Majesty for her "genuine warmth" . "I feel deeply honoured to have spent time with you over the years," she says.

Sam Ryder performs his song Space Man in an eye-catching sequined Union Jack playsuit.

His performance at the Eurovision song contest won the UK second place.

The Prince of Wales and the Princess Royal could be seen applauding, smiling and chatting after it ended.

George Ezra sings Green Green Grass and Shotgun. He performs in a purple suit.

Claudine, Charles and Camilla wave the Union flag as Rod Stewart performs classic hit Sweet Caroline in a satin mustard yellow blazer.