Shutdown

Your POV:

I walked over to Pirate's Cove and sprawled out on the bed. I checked the time and it said it was 2:43 A.M. Surprised, I turned my body, facing the ceiling and just fell into a deep thought. Before I knew it, I was falling asleep.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to... My phone? I looked at it and it wasn't my alarm this time, it was my boss.

"H-hello?" I asked tiredly.

"Yes, (Y/N), um, I have something you might want to know. We'll be shutting this old place down and opening up a new one. Your not going to need to go to work tomorrow."

"What? You can't do that!"

"Excuse me? I will do whatever I want to!" I flinched at his tone of voice.

"What will happen to these animatronics?"

"They will be used for scrap metal." I let out a gasp. I was about to protest, but he hung up. I laid down back on the mattress and felt warms tears rolling down my face. I saw Foxy lean and and look me in the eyes. He wiped away my tears.

"What be the matter lass?" He said in a sweet tone.

"Th-they're shutting down this pizzeria and making a new one!" I started crying. His face was full of shock, but it was erased with sympathy as he picked me up and held me in his lap. He started rocking me back and forth as I cried in his shoulder. He kept holding me until I calmed down. I looked at him and saw tear streaks coming from his eyes. I leaned in and have him a sweet, passionate kiss. We came apart and engaged in a long hug. After we let go, I walked out Pirate's Cove and saw Chica running up to me with worried eyes.

"Oh my God, (Y/N), were you crying?" I could hear the worriedness in her voice. I felt more tears come down my face as I slowly shook my head no.

"What's wrong?" I saw Mark walk up behind her.

"They're shutting the place down." I heard a gasp come from her mouth. Her hands were over her mouth too.

"What's gonna happen to us?" I felt even more tears roll down.

"They said... All the animatronics here are going to be used as scrap metal." I could hear her whisper

"No..." She turned around and hugged Mark who was already about to hold her. I walked over to her and she pulled me into a group hug. After standing there for a few seconds, I heard someone say,

"Uhhh..?" I let go and saw Freddy standing there, staring at us. Before I had a chance to speak,

"Freddy it's horrible!!" Chica said. He still had on a 'What the fuck' expression on his face. "They're opening a new restaurant and using us as scrap metal!" His face immediately changed to a shocked one. He looked at me and I nodded my head signaling that she's right.

"WHAT?!" I heard Bonnie say from behind him. I kept nodding my head. "I got a call from my boss this morning."

"Do you know when?" Freddy asked. I shook my head no.

"Soon. He said that I'm not going to need to work tomorrow." Everybody looked down sadly. I felt more tears role down my face. I was grabbed into another hug by Chica.

~Time Skip~

It was 3:27 P.M. Nothing was really going on. We were all eating pizza enjoying what little time we had left. Not long we had though. I heard the doors begin to unlock. It was my boss. He was looking at another man. The man wore a suit and has a small briefcase in his hand. All of us sitting there gave quick glances as we all shot up. I could hear the poofs and animatronic feet, running to the mainstage. I got up and ran into Pirate's Cove.