Getting introduced

Your POV:

~

I looked at the clock. It was 11:00 P.M. the night after the phone call. I got up and started getting ready for my new job. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and got dressed. It was 11:11 by the time I got into my car. When I got to the pizzeria, it was 11:27. I walked in and was greeted by a man with light brown hair and dark brown eyes with a name tag that said 'Mike Schmidt'. "Hello," he said. "My name is Mike" he said gesturing to his name tag.

"My name is Y\N." I have to admit, I was kinda nervous.

"Here, I'll show you around." He said. We walked around a few tables and ended up at a show stage with three animal animatronics. It seemed to be a bunny, a ... Duck? And a bear. Walking on stage, he introduced me to the animatronics. "This is Bonnie the bunny, Chica the chicken, and Freddy Fazbear, our main mascot." 'That was a chicken?' I thought to myself in wonder.

Mike's POV:

I looked at (Y\N) with eyes of worry. She didn't seem to notice me though, she was too deep in thought. I didn't want her to get hurt, like... The others. "(Y\N)? Are you okay?" I asked. She was staring at the floor like there was a dancing turtle.

Your POV:

As I kept thinking about the so called chicken, I hear Mike call my name. I snap out of it and moved my head to face his. "Yeah?" I ask.

"There's... something else I need to show you..." He says, trailing off. He walked, I followed and I found myself at a much smaller stage with purple curtains that had yellow stars on it, and a little sign in the front of it that said, 'out of order'. Mike opened up the curtains to reveal a beat down fox "This animatronic's name is Foxy, Foxy the pirate." he said. I had memories flood back into me as I remembered myself as a kid coming to Freddy Fazbears pizzeria all the time with my mom. I would always watch the performances. Especially Foxy's. (Because this isn't a cliche) but then, there was the bite of '87 and... I haven't come back since then...