《 IV. Spell gone wrong》

⇢ ˗ˏˋSpell gone wrong࿐ྂ

Melanie woke up to feeling a cold ground beneath. She looked up and saw that she was in Salvatore cript but Hope,Josie and Lizzie were nowhere to find. She looked around and noticed it looked different.

"Hope,Lizzie,Josie" Melanie shouted when she came out of the cript. She noticed that her father's grave wasn't there in the cript. What a hell? She wondered. She didn't understand why? Or how? this happened. She wandered into town and wanted to ask Sheriff Donovan, her uncle what happened. She was looking around like a lost kid. When a voice brought her out of her trans.

"Hey sweetie are you lost"A kind and gentle voice said. One that everyone in Mystic Falls would recognize. Melanie turned around and saw Sheriff Forbes standing there smiling at her.

"No, I'm just confused a little. I woke up in the cemetery and I have no idea how I got there"Melanie tells her. It was half the truth. Because she was supposed to appear in peace to meet her dad but instead she appeared in the family cript without anyone.

"It's okay we'll head down to the station and you can tell me everything. Hopefully we'll figure out what's wrong"Liz said and Melanie nodded. Since it was the beginning of September it was getting a bit cold so Liz gave her a blanket.

"Okay let's start with a few simple questions okay?" Liz asks and Mel nods.

"Who were you searching for?"

"My three friends. Hope,Lizzie and Josie" Melanie answered immediately. Liz nodded and wrote everything down.

"What's your name?"

"Melanie Josephine Salvatore" Liz froze at the name. She looked back at her as to confirm that she heard correctly, but she had to remain calm and figure who this girl was.

"Okay, can you tell me the exact story of what happened before you woke up in the cemetery?"Liz asked another question and Melanie had to stay quiet a little to come up with something that wouldn't involve magic. Even now she could hear her Uncle's voice saying Never tell anyone you know about the supernatural. He made her promise that day. And she never broke her promises.

"Well I got into an argument with my mom so I ran out of the house and then Me, Hope,Lizzie and Josie went out so that they could bring my mood back up and at the end the last thing I remember is that it feels like I passed out" Melanie explained trying to tell her the important details while leaving out the supernatural details.

"I have a friend at Mystic Falls general maybe she can take a look if you don't have a concussion and I'm going to look into the name of the girls" Liz and she was about to pick up her phone when Mel shouted.

"No" Rule number two. Since she had constant vampire blood in her system she can never be at the hospital because they would find out something's wrong. If anything ever happened her Aunt Elena was a doctor so she could take care of her.