4

"Uhhhh," you groaned as the bright morning sun blinded you. "A warning would be great," you said using your pillow to cover your face.

"Even Ronald and Harry got up before you," you heard Hermione chuckle and shuffle around your room.

"No way," you said sleepily with a laugh.

"Yes way," she said and hit you with a pillow.

"HEY!" you laughed and jumped out of bed. "That wasn't very nice," you joked.

"Oh yeah?" She said smiling with the pillow over her shoulder.

"Yup," you said and grabbed your own pillow and hit her with it as lightly as possible causing her to laugh. "Oh you're on!" she said and attacked you while giggling.

~time skip~

"What is going on in here-" you heard a familiar voice. Both you and Hermione looked up to see Fred and George looking at you weirdly.

Hermione was standing over you with the pillow ready to attack and you had yours over your face trying to protect yourself from the younger witch.

"Nothing~," you said innocently causing you and Hermione to burst out laughing once more.
Fred gasped dramatically putting his hand over his brother's heart. "You had a pillow fight without us!?" He asked faking a pout.

"Maybe next time Freddie," you said getting up. "Now out! Shush I need to change" you said and pushed them all out "I'm not forgetting the offer Malfoy!" You heard Fred joke outside

~another time skip~

After you got dressed and packed a couple of things you left the room and ran downstairs greeting Bill and Charlie on the way "Hello!" You said as you zoomed past their floor "Hi!" You heard them chuckle.

You didn't know them too well, just a few letters here and there through Fred and George but that's it. You skipped the last few stairs and jumped down waving at Percy on the couch who gave you a funny look but waved back.

"Goodddd Morning!" you cheered as you say down next to George who had Fred on his other side. "Well someone's in a happy mood," he joked nudging your shoulder playfully.

"Good morning deary," said Mrs. Weasley as she handed you a sandwich. "Thank you," you said smiling at her.

~another time skip brought to you by Mr. Weasley's rubber duck~

"Are we there yettttt?" Ron whined. "almost my boy," Mr. Weasley said.

You had been walking alongside Fred and George for most of the trip joking around but you would occasionally walk with Hermione and Ginny.

"Arthur, over here son, we've got it." you heard a voice, ahead you saw a man around the same age as Mr. Weasley.

"Ahh. Everyone this is Amos Diggory, Work's with me at the ministry" he said and the man waved.

Just then someone jumped off of a tree causing you to flinch lightly followed by you hitting Fred on the shoulder for laughing.

"And this young man must be Cedric am I right?" Mr. Weasley said, shaking the boy's hand. You knew him, of course you did. He was the Hufflepuff quidditch captain and everyone adored him.

He smiled politely at you all and sent a barely noticeable wink your way. You just waved awkwardly. Little did you know a certain redhead behind you was fuming mad.

"Calm down Georgie," you heard Fred say but before you could ask anything, you were dragged away by Ginny and Hermione.

"Girl! Did he just wink at you?!" Ginny whisper-shouted.