6

You had just explained everything to Draco, he was looking at you like you were crazy.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked with a laugh.

"You just told me your father is a death eater and your mum is a muggle-born...what do you expect?"

You sighed.

"Look Dray, I know it sounds freaking crazy. I barely believe it myself, but please believe me. I can't tell anyone else," you pleaded.

He moved to sit next to you and wrapped you in a hug. "I never send I didn't believe you it just seems weird," he replied and breathed into your hair "Thanks Dray," you smiled and hugged him back.

~le time skip~

You didn't get to see Fred and George in the sorting ceremony last night, they were probably off planning some big prank. Right now you were sitting at the Slytherin table talking to Blaise. He was a good friend and always fun to talk to. For you at least. He also never judged you for being friends with Fred and George.

"Oh and Blaise, any luck with girls yet?" You asked wiggling your eyebrows. "No, oh my Merlin, no," he said as he covered his face with his hands "Sorry sorry," you laughed. "anyways I have to go find those too crackheads," you said and got up. "Bye Dray." You patted his shoulder as he tried not to fall asleep listening to Pansy and left to find Fred and George, forgetting you obliviated George.

~another skip~

You had been looking for god knows how long. You were lucky it was Saturday. Right now you were on your way to the kitchens when you heard the oh-so-familiar voices. "Then why don't I remember all this?"

You froze.

"I don't know Georgie, I really- oh y/n!" Shoot- he had seen you. "Hey-" you said trying not to seem awkward. "So like- George doesn't remember what happened at the Quidditch World Cup, at all," Fred said and your heart broke, you were ready to break down crying. All you wanted was to keep them safe "I don't even remember you matter of fact-" George said and that was the last straw.

You broke down crying, trying to keep your breath steady "Whoa whoa, y/n what's wrong?!" Fred panicked rushing to your side. George hesitated but did the same. "I just, I am so sorry," you cried hugging Fred not wanting to make George uncomfortable.

"What for?" He asked confused and worry lacing his voice. "I just wanted to keep you two safe Freddie, that's all!" You cried.

"Did you do this?" He asked and you nodded. "I obliviated him, but I have a reason, I promise," you said as you took a deep breath"You obliviated me!?" George asked, panicked. "Yes, well almost," you said.

"How can you almost obliviate someone?" Fred asked. You walked over to the wall and slid down, the twins following. You took a deep breath and started explaining, everything. From that Everad guy to your aunt, and what they had told you. When you finished they both looked shocked "So... You are a half-blood-?" George asked.

"I think so yeah."

"And you can undo this spell?" He asked again as if making sure.

"Yes Georgie," you laughed. "Can you-?" He asked hopefully, "like right now?"

You smiled and ruffled his hair. "I need to find my book of Shadows, then I can." the permanent obliviate spell was a spell you had found in your old family book. You had buried it deep into your stuff only learning one or two spells. "Promise?" asked Fred.

"he'd Fred, I promise," you said leaning back and rubbing your face.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want to betray you," you said. They both followed your actions and George laughed. "Calm down y/n, it's not like you were destined to betray us"

-△⃒⃘ ͛Mars (FxckingUniverse) ͛△⃒⃘