5

~After the match because your dear author is lazy~

"Thank goodness my father didn't spot me," you exclaim in relief.

"But what if he did?" Fred asks you.

You punch him in the stomach. "Don't make me think about it, Freddie."

Fred rolls his eyes and goes to his twin. You giggle. It's time to enjoy the fun while it lasts. Before your aunt can ruin it...

"Viktor I love you, Viktor I do," the twins sing. You and Harry join in. "When we're apart my heart beats only for you!"

You burst into laughter. George looks at you wide-eyed. "I didn't know you could sing!"

"Now you do!" you sass. "I mean, I am the best! According to my family, anyways."

The twins go on with teasing Ron, even hitting each other. You see Mr. Weasley go up to them. "Stop! Stop it! We gotta get outta here, now!"

You all go outside. People are attacking the area, but... it's not just anyone. Death Eaters! You think, horrified.

"Get back to the portkey and STICK TOGETHER!" Mr. Weasley orders. "Fred and George, Ginny is your responsibility!"

You feel that something isn't right. You feel like.. you can't stay with them. You run off in a different direction unnoticed. You feel scared, but you take your wand out.

You hear footsteps. You immediately get prepared.

"Who is it? I'm not scared of you. Go on. Show yourself, unless you're scared of a teenager."

The Dark Mark then gets cast into the sky. You widen your eyes as someone taps on your shoulder from behind. You freak out.

"STUPEF—"

The Death Eater grabs the hand that grips onto your wand. You try smacking him with your other hand, but he grabs onto that as well. "Tell me, Y/n. Where is dear Harry Potter?"

"He probably escaped a long time ago, sir," you tell him confidently.

"Told you they wouldn't say the truth, Lorion."

"Shut up, Crouch. They will sooner or later."

"I'm sorry," you scoff. "but you can't force me to tell you anything. Who are you again?"

The Death Eater ignores your question. "Lucius and Narcissa did a great job raising you while I couldn't, but even then, your muggle mother's attitude stuck with you."

Muggle? But you're a pureblood? Right? 'Raising you while I couldn't'? What did he know that you didn't? There was no time to think about all that though. There are more important things to worry about.

The other Death Eater takes your wand. "Where is Harry Potter?"

"Dead," you tell them. "Happy now, Crouch or whatever your name is?"

"Tell the TRUTH!"

You see Harry sit up. He was right there, but why would you say anything? You look away from him, but it's too late.

"Get him, Everad! I'll hold the girl/guy."

"Run Harry!" you call out to him. "Forget about me! Just run as if your life depends on it because it does!"

"But—"

"HARRY JAMES POTTER! HE'S GONNA GET YOU ANY—!"

As Death Eater 'Everad' chases Harry, the death eater holding onto you starts talking directly to you. "Do you ever shut up?" The death eater aggressively pulls your hair, causing you to stay still. You panic. There's no hope. Unless...