"Hangman, please"

Skye's POV:

I wake up in my bed alone, cold, and heartbroken.

Rooster walked me back to my room last night and we ended up falling asleep mid conversation. I just thought it actually meant something to him. I guess not.

While pushing myself up off my bed I end up pulling the blankets with me. The sky is just starting to light, but the clouds look almost too white. I stare for a minute just contemplating what I'm really doing right now. Am I really just walking away from this? I guess that's what I have to do.

I gather everything I'll need during and after my shower. A towel, my uniform, shampoo and conditioner, a razor, body wash, lotion, hair gel, and hair ties.

I walk out of my room and begin venturing down to the bathroom on this floor. I walk to the showers turning it on as hot as it can go, this might be the last one for a while. I strip out of my clothes leaving me in just my underwear and that's when Hangman walks in. He must have had the same idea to shower. We make eye contact before I turn to remove my underwear.

I hear his footsteps and smirk not even bothering to turn. I walk into my shower closing the old curtain. I wet my hair for only a few seconds before Hangman is opening the curtain, "Hey darlin'."

He never really did know boundaries, but hey who am I to complain right now. My head shakes and I turn to face him, "Howdy Hangman. Nice day for a hot shower, right?" His eyes move swiftly up and down my body before stepping away from the shower. He starts to take off his shorts which happened to be all he was wearing.

"Wonderful day for one actually."

He hops onto the tile in front of me, leaving almost no space between us, "Whatcha doin'?" He doesn't say anything. He just takes small steps forward, cupping my face. "Jake.." is all I have to whisper before he kisses me.

(Warning, there's some smut up ahead. If you don't want to read please skip until I put another note in.) 

It's the type of kiss that has too much passion for one person to handle. The type of kiss that leaves you wanting to run out of breath just for it to keep going, but there's no love. Only lust can be detected.

I have no time to really think before one of his hands moves down my back slowly, almost too slow. He grips the flesh of my ass so hard it's sure to leave a bruise. I can't help but gasp letting him push his tongue into my mouth.

"Hangman, please" I beg before he moves his hand to the front of my body, his touch becoming feathery; so soft as if he thought I might break if he touched too hard. His lips have moved to my cheek and neck, focusing on making marks there. The feeling of his tongue runs along the places he's kissing making a feeling so euphoric I can't help but moan.

One hand stays on my face but the other is still moving down my stomach. His fingers start to graze the top of my pelvis. I shudder knowing what's coming next.

His fingers move down to my slit, using one to feel how wet I am, "Oh Angel.." 

He rubs my clit in a circular motion, the action making me arch towards him while moaning out his name. He wastes no time with using his other hand to push a finger in me and pumping in and out slowly.

"Jake, o-oh fuck" this only makes him seem more determined to hear more from me.

He pushes another finger in, "What do you want, Angel? What do you need?" His words make me contract around his fingers. He spins me so my back is against his muscular chest.

"You. I need you." I know how desperate I sound, but at this moment I don't care enough to feel embarrassed.

His movements seem to be well practiced and perfected. I have no control over myself right now, I'm moaning so loud that we don't even hear the door open. 

Footsteps get close to the shower and thankfully Hangman ends up hearing them. He covers my mouth with his hand but doesn't stop his movements. My eyes get wide in realization.

(Here is probably good to start reading again.) 

"You couldn't have done that in your room?" I could recognize that voice anywhere. Bradley fucking Bradshaw is standing outside of the shower. "Could you shower separately or just stop now that I'm here? That's fucking gross."

I turn around towards Jake making him pull his fingers out of me. The loss of contact makes me whimper, but he has got to get out of here. 'Oh my god' I mouth to him. "Get out!" I whisper-shout at him.

He laugh, "You're joking right? What am I supposed to do about this?" He points down to his painfully hard dick.

"Take care of it somewhere else. I don't want Rooster to hear." Well that plan goes straight out the window when I yell this at Jake without thinking. "Fuck."

The curtain is ripped open that moment. Rooster's face stares back at Hangman and me. "Oh. My. God. Angel? What the fuck?"

I don't even know what to say to him. My mouth opens and closes as if I'm a goldfish. Hangman seems to sense this and says, "Rooster, buddy. Let's go out there and talk."

"Nah, I think I wanna know what the fuck is going on." Rooster's face is red and sweaty with anger. I don't think he's ever looked more mad.

"She's naked. Let's give her a minute and then we'll talk." Hangman is just trying to dissolve the situation but it keeps getting worse.

"She didn't mind being naked with you just a minute ago, what's the problem now whore?" He spits the words at me like venom. I immediately feel the tears stinging at my eyes from the name. Rooster might have been an asshole sometimes, but he never disrespects women. Until now apparently. 

I stand there for a minute just looking between the two men before I come to my senses, "Fuck you, Bradshaw." His face drops at the way I say his last name. He reaches towards me with a hand outstretched, but I quickly walk out of the shower by him and grab a towel and everything else in my locker before running out of the room.

I'm more embarrassed about the fact that we got caught than anything else but that doesn't stop my heart from hurting. I can't think straight, my head is spinning. 

I didn't know a lot of things, but I was certain of one thing at this moment.

Bradley Bradshaw was no longer my friend. He was no longer someone I could trust. 

He would become my enemy.

Authors Note

So I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter. It definitely will help in the future chapters because of how I envisioned their relationship being before they're called back to Top Gun. 

It won't really make sense yet but hopefully it gets cleared up in the future. 

Hope you all enjoyed!