POV the kawata twins go to Taco Bell for no reason

The kawata twins we're about to head to head to bed on there bunk beds.

The second they we're about to close their eyes their mom opened the door.

"Hey my precious cotton candy sons we should head to Taco Bell for dinner!!" Their mother said with her hands on her hips.

"Moooom why Taco Bell plus we were about to head to bed." Smiley said being tired af.

"Because you turds don't eat freaking anything and I'm craving Taco Bell so we're getting Taco Bell." Their mom said taking their blankets off.

"It's so freaking colddddd" Angry said rubbing his eyes.

Peach hair, blueberry hair and their mom headed to their car.

"What music should we play?" Their mom said looking back at them after they buckled their seat belts.

"80s!!" Said Angry yelling.

"No twice music!!" Said Smiley pushing Angry also yelling.

"Ughh let's just play country music." Said their mom turning the music on.

"NOOO!" Said the twins yelling so loud.

They headed to Taco Bell listening to every music they wanted to listen to.

"Okay what would you guys like to order?" Said their mom pulling up to the drive through.

"Nacho fries and a taco!!" Said Smiley.

"Same!!" Said Angry.

They got their Taco Bell food then headed to bed snoozing dreaming about Taco Bell, motorcycles and fighting people beating the shit out of them.