POV the kawata twins fighting each other to death

The twins just woke up on a Saturday morning at 9:27 am.

"Ughhhh I need a new pillow mine is so flattt!!" Smiley said rubbing the back of his head.

"I'm sorry peach head my pillow was very poofy last night." Angry said looking up at Smiley smiling for the first time.

"Shut up!" Said smiley in a growing voice.

"MY PRECIOUS LITTLE COTTON CANDY TWINS COME HERE!!" Their mom said yelling so loud the whole world can hear her.

"OKAY!!" Said Angry hopping out of bed.

The twins head to the living room to see McDonald's on the couch.

"Since Souya saved a girl the other night I got you both McDonald's!!" Their mom said shaking the McDonald's bags.

"W-Wait how do you know about this?" Angry said with his eyes wide.

"I just always know stuff!" Their mom said with her hands on her hips still holding the McDonald's bags.

The twins ate McDonald's and headed to their room.

"Soo ima play Minecraft okay?" Said Smiley taking the controller.

"NO I WANNA PLAY!" Said Angry snatching the controller from Smiley.

The twins kept on taking the controller from each other and eventually started a fight.

30 minutes later after the fighting their mom walks into the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS YELLING ABOUT?!" Their mom said snatching the controller from Smiley's hand.

The twins stayed quiet giving each other glares.

"Did you guys fight over the controller again??" Their mom said with her hands on her hips.

"Y-Yes..." Said Angry looking down almost mumbling.

"Welp then I'm going to get another one so this doesn't happen again." Their mom said walking about of the room and heading into the car with her purse.

2 hours later.

Their mom comes back with the controller and sets it on the table.

"Now play Minecraft together." Their mom said walking out of the room.

The twins played Minecraft screaming from dying from creepers and laughing of how much fun they had together.

They completely forgot that they had scratches and bruises on their faces from fighting.

The end for now