POV: the kawata twins wear a dress to school because of a dare

The kawata twins were chilling in the bunk bed doing the shit that they usually do.

Before they could even get comfy Angry's phone goes off.

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*

Angry looks over at his phone from their working desk.

"Who do you think that is?" Angry asks Smiley.

"It's probably Mikey give me your phone." Smiley said reaching his hand out from the top bunk.

Smiley answers the call and it was Mikey.

"HEYOO I HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR YOU GUYS!!" Mikey yells so freaking loudly Smiley moves the phone away from his ear.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to yell but do you accept the challenge?" Mikey said lowering his voice.

"What type of challenge is it?" Smiley said placing the phone back on his ear.

"Secret!! You gotta accept first so I can tell you." Mikey said sounding so evil.

"Hmm wait a sec Mikey I gotta ask Angry if it's okay." Smiley said before he muted himself.

"Soo what do you think about doing a challenge?" Smiley said looking down from the bunk bed at Angry.

"What challenge is it?" Angry said looking up at smiley.

"Don't know, but it might involve sexy woman!!" Smiley said day dreaming about woman.

"Ughh what is it with you and woman, sometimes it's good to think of Pg thoughts." Angry said looking pissed."

"Ohh come onnn how old are we Angry!!" Smiley said yelling down at angry.

"16.." Angry said looking upset

"YES!!" Smiley said yelling at angry.

"We're not kids anymore!!" Smiley continued yelling.

"Yeah but you gotta respect woman at this age you should think about puppies and kittens." Angry said thinking puppies and kittens are adorable.

"THATS WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT!!" Smiley said yelling.

*Sigh* "Tell Mikey Yes" Angry said being tired of Smileys yelling.

"Okay!!" Smiley said unmuting Angrys phone.

"We accept." Smiley said putting Angry's phone on his ear.

"YEE OKAY YOU GUYS HAVE TO WEAR DRESSES THIS FRIDAY TO SCHOOl!!" Mikey said sounding so proud of himself.

"D-Dresses?!!!" Smiley said sounding upset like he regretted accepting the challenge.

"That's in two days!!" Smiley said.

"Yes I know, me and draken are heading to your house to give you the dresses." Mikey said being Mikey.

Ten minutes later the twin's mom walks into the room.

"Why are two guys at the door holding dresses saying they're for you guys?!" Their mom said sounding so confused.

"U-Um we accepted a challenge of wearing dr-dresses to school on Friday." Angry said looking upset as fuck.

"Cool cool I'ma get the dresses." Their mom said walking back to the living room.

20 seconds later their mom walks in with two pink and blue poofy dresses.

"They said the pink is for Nahoya and the blue is for Souta." Their mom said laughing and looking at the dresses.

"Oh nooo." Smiley said putting his hands on his face

"Come on it's not that bad!!" Their mom said.

Time skip to Friday

They walk into the school with their dresses looking so embarrassed.

Mikey walks up to them saying their so pretty princesses.

"I love how your mom put your guy's hair in a ponytail." Mikey said laughing.

"I-I hate it." Said Angry covering his face.

"Aww come on Angry look how sexy we look!" Smiley said posing in a million positions.

"B-But I don't want Y/N to see me in this dress!!" Angry said putting his hands in the air.

A few minutes pass by their is a couple minutes until class starts.

Angry and Smiley see Y/N walk down the hallway looking exhausted.

"AHhHUuUHhHahaHh!!" Angry yelled hiding behind Smiley.

"Hm?" Y/N said looking at their dresses.

"OMG YOU GUYS LOOK ADORABLE!!" Y/N said squeezing them to death.

Before they could get into the class room a teacher walks up to them.

"Isn't it against rules for a boy to wear a dress?" The teacher said.

"But I'm a girl!!" Smileys said in a high voice doing his posing again.

"Oh I'm sorry enjoy your day!!" The teacher said before walking away.

Smiley punches angry.

"Y-You too." Angry said in his high voice.

The end for now ✌️