My thoughts

I'm talking about  political and Bible things so turn back now,

"Hello, my fellow barbarians I come with another political and Christian message and a warning to what happing here in the great USA to and the rest of the world... To the UK, To Canada, and Mexico, to Brazil, every ware you are affected by this.

To the inflation and gas everywhere
But I'm in the United States so right now it's 4.49 per gallon and some higher than that, first, the Administration said then no inflation then it's transitory, there lying to us... In our faces! Who believes them? Then there is the baby formula storage hit 70 percent. I have to warn you that the food shortages are going to get worse to the point where there going to be food riots, I don't see any way around it. Then have any of you seen on news or articles that there are food processing plants that are getting set on fire.

Then there is drag queen story time dancing in front of children, it is disgusting I don't care what you say I believe in my Christian worldview this is an abomination in gods eyes, I don't care if you agree or not, it is wrong.

There pride month look if you are gay or lesbian that your life, your decision. have a life you want, hell why do you care what I think about your relationship, you can say f#ck you to me and that fine I don't care, I have to say something about this pride trans community, I know that there are two genders. You can't change my mind on that. But if you want to be a transgender go ahead I won't stop you but don't bring the kids into this.

Do we know the full effects of the hormone blockers? In the middle of writing I looked up some side effects of it and it does have a lifelong effect that should concern the parents and us,
The children are the next generation, it hurts them mentally and physically, And I'm no doctor but I can be considered about this truly.

It's our duty as Christians and moral people to protect the children's cause if we don't... Then we deserve whatever happens to us.

And the schools talk about sex and show inappropriate books to them as well, hell you can probably search it up which I did... I have no words for it...

But they're showing that to five-year-old kids and some younger than that,

What are the Christians doing? Where are the bold people of God who will tell the truth and not lead the people a stray? Where are the Christians that will stand at the gates of hell and win through Christ?

I want to be a daughter of God all might... His son has saved me through the worst of my days, I'm not perfect not in the slightest bit,

I'm not scared to post this anymore. I was but the truth needs to get out one way or another it's what I believe to be true.

What do you think?

Is what I'm saying making you angry? For that, I'm not apologizing at all. I'm speaking my mind to you. the people that have read my fanfic maybe recently or from 2018,

But sorry I haven't even started to make the next chapter I have been having problems with my health and I have been writing on my novels,

But I will start thinking of ideas and come back to you with another juicy chapter, 

Matthew 18:6

But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea,

That red letters. that's Jesus talking,

I don't mean any violence it's a bible verse,