Somthing

"Hello my fellow barbarians I've been busy working on my novels and with life, I'm sorry but I have watched and read what has happened to Israel and I'm saddened but not shocked do I know all the details no, but what the Hamas and who helped them do this is disgusting and evil,

I don't believe that we will be needed there but I will support the people of Israel. Not the government.

And people make excuses for these animals and celebrate them who killed and murdered hundreds, who do you think you are? Put yourselves in the Israelites but they won't because of their hate. It's disturbing to see this. Does that mean I want to go to war for Israel...  That is tough to say.

We have already lost a lot to the unnecessary Ukraine war. But when all this is said and done I pray for Israel and her people. I pray that God will protect them and give them comfort. But for God to do what is righteous in his eyes.

I find it concerning that the border could have people from these regions in the Middle East with the same ideals of Hamas and the people helping them coming over the border, that what's worries me.

"Pray for this country my fellow barbarians. I have a feeling that wars and rumors of war began a year ago, Now we wait to see the stares and the moon and sun,"

Revelation 19:15

"From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty."