Chapter 4

Y/n was back in the kitchen with his brothers. Marcel was the one that worried about him the most because he has been gone for a little long now.

Louis: Say, bro, where have you been?

Y/n: Nothing, just have been out late. So shouldn't you been sculpturing or something?

Louis: Oh, you don't have to worry about that. Because I am so done about that whole thing. They're quite lovely. You really or missing out.

Y/n: That's really nice but I don't really wanna to right now.

Louis: Okay, now I think there is something going on.

Y/n: What? Nothing is going on. I could assure you that I'm clean.

Louis: No, you look and sound nervous... here's what I think.

Y/n: What?

Y/n stood nervously and still and waiting for Louis have to say.

Louis: I think you're seeing someone. I think you have a date.

Y/n: What?

Nikolai: Oh, I am so great with dates. I can help you out. But for you know, I would love to skip the whole taking her out to dinner part and get straight to the good part. And let me tell ya, I have talented fingers and a super amazing tongue. I can help you-

Y/n: No, it isn't anything like that.(sighs) Alright, I'm gonna tell you guys something and promise me that you won't freak out about this.

Louis: Sure, we're all ears.

Y/n: Me and Mirabel broke into Bruno's tower and saw some vision.

Nikolai and Marcel just stood there in silence for sometimes now.

Louis: You're kidding me right?

Y/n: Nope. I am super sure that I am not kidding you. I saw that the magic was being broken and there was Mirabel that was in the vision.

Louis: Why was she in that vision?

Y/n: I don't know.

Louis: You just don't think.

Y/n: I hardly think she could be the down fall of the family. I'm not need your help in all of this.

Tarelos: Hold up. That could be the reason why Luisa could be losing her powers.

Y/n: I knew it? You do have something for Luisa do you?

Louis: What? No...

Y/n: Alright, then could you please tell me why have you been checking out for a while?

Louis: Well, O noticed that she isn't too happy and I know, I should have mind my own business at all but I think it is about time that I helped her out a little.

Y/n:  That seem believable enough but I think that there is something more than that going on.

Before he could say anything about else, his grandma then came to his ears.

Grandma: It's about time that we talked. Alone.

Y/n then turned to his two siblings.

Y/n: I'll be back to you.

He was now in a corner and was talking alone with his grabdmother.

Y/n: What is it that you wish to speak to me about?

Grandma: It's about your gift. It may be that it is only about talking to us but there is something more that is going on with your gift. I know it may be hard to believe but I know there is something so much more than that is going on. You just gonna give in some more and see what is really about. Just go somewhere safe and sound, okay?