Chapter 5

Louis and Nikolai  were looking all for Y/n and they couldn't find him. They wondered where he could have been after all this time.

Louis: Do you know where, Y/n is?

Nikolai: I haven't seen him since. And last I've heard there was some disaster at the Madrigal's and I wonder what that could have all been about.

Louis: We should really find him because mom and dad are getting really worried and we have to find him somehow but where could he beat at a time like this? Wherever he is, I just hope that he is okay and out of trouble and out of harm. We could only hope that he is okay.

Meanwhile at the Madrigal's.

Abuela: You should have told me second you saw the vision! Think of the family.

Agustin: I was thinking of my daughter!

Abuela then noticed some snow. She then looked to Pepa. Felix I was using a hat to fan away the snow.

Abuela: Pepa, calm down!

Pepa: I'm doing my best!

Felix: Yes.

Pepa: You're lucky it's not a hurricane!

Julieta: Mama, you've always been too hard on Mirabel.

There were some more cracks that were forming around the house.

Abuela: Look around. We must protect our family, our Encanto. We cannot lose our home!

The door then opens.

Man: Senora, pardon, people in town are becoming anxious about the magic. They want to see you.

She then turns back to Agustin and Julieta.

Abuela: Mirabel was in that vision for a reason.(walks out the door) Find her.

Meanwhile Nikolai was looking for his brother but he was nowhere to seen. He then of course bumped into Dolores.

Nikolai: Dolores, is it? I heard that your gift have to do with hearing. So I was wondering if you had seen my brother, Y/n anywhere?

Dolores must have heard him and Mirabel around in the house but she doesn't want anymore trouble.

Dolores: No, I haven't seen him.

Nikolai: No, I haven't seen it.

Nikolai: Oh, bummer, I was really hoping that you would be able to help me find my brother somewhere but oh well. At least I have someone to talk to. At least I have you.

Dolores: Oh, what would you want to me about?

Nikolai: About your gift. So you hear everything about everything.

Dolores: Yes, that is indeed how my gift works.

Nikolai: Oh, so I see. You can hear everyone. How can you cope with it? Hearing things from a miles away from, that would drive anyone insane...

Dolores: Well, I just have to embrace it.

Nikolai: Speaking of which, can you handle all the moaning and groaning? And plus the bed creaking?

Dolores: I rather not talk about them.

Nikolai: I may have took a step too far with them. I just hoping that you would help me find my brother and where he is right now. So, I heard that your family is going in a mess, am I right?

Dolores: Well, you could say that.

He then say that Pepa was going in some sort of crisis, with a cloud over her, snow everywhere, ell at least she isn't throwing up any hurricane because that would be so bad.