creepy

I wake up feeling dizzy and tired

Everything is blurry.

My eyes take some time to adjust to the brightness coming from the light.
I see someone... it's Alex .
Or atleast... I'm guessing.

"Hey...rey...you aight?"
"Uhm...yeah I guess...."
"Are u sure sis? Should I call the doc? You sure you good?..."
"Uhm yes yeah I'm fine don't worry Al"

"So...I found out who they were...after 1 whole day of torturing a uni student to hack em and getting him some whores cuz well he was a nerd so I had to- anyways do you by any chance know who they were personally? Not that I'm suggesting that you are hiding things from me but just generally yknow"

"You tortured a uni student?!? Moreover got him fucked?!? Cuz he was a nerd!?? And no I don't know who they were let alone know them personally"
"Hell yeah I got him fucked"
.....
..........

"Don't look at me like that, he needed it"
"Fine but that's STILL VERY SUS"
" Leo lazcano and Sam ricci"
"Who do they work for?"
"I don't think they work for anyone...it seemed more of like the two people solo thing"
"NO.... they called someone in the middle of our fight and ionknow they were saying CAPO CAPO again n again like whoever that might be..."

"No tf they did not- "
"YES tf they did"

"Did I hear that right? Capo? They said CAPO?!"
"Uhm yeah...i guess cuz last time I checked I'm not deaf"
" no Reyna... I dont think you understand..."
"Oh hell nah- I do understand I think you dont-"
" capo is WHAT YOU CALL AN ITALIAN DON SLASH BOSS SLASH CHIEF"
"WAIT WHA- oml oml oml OKAY BUT WHAT!?! THE!?! ACTUAL?!? FUCK?!?"

I had so many questions, why were they there for me? What do they want with me? Why dis their boss send for me? How do they know me- wtf....

This is all so creepy and sus...

Leo and I stayed quiet for the next moments cuz we both knew that this was some shit we need to process.

And I don't even think I can process this, like ever-

We needed to find out why. And how.
"Get me outta this depressing hellhole Alex. We have fucking problems to deal with."
"You fainted Reyna, I'm not getting you out of here until and unless the doc suggests so."

"Fine. Then go on and ask the doc."
"FiNe tHeN gO oN AnD AsK tHe DoC" he mocks me as he gets out to find the doctors and in return I just roll my eyes and scoff.
Typical. I know.

Some time passed and he FINALLY got the doctors
Miss doctor ma'am said
" I'm sorry ma'am but you need rest and we also need to run some tests... I'm sure you ll be fine by another 3 days or so...we can't discharge you from here today ma'am."