rumors...

Vincent °

Vincent °

She has been passed out for 30 minutes now. I tell myself that I shouldn't have done that but what needs to be done has to be done. What she knows- she isn't supposed to, moreover how the fuck does an underrated model know about the fucking mobs? And the way she's acting about it? I shake my head while typing out Leo's name on my phone...

"Vincent?"

"Can you tell me how the living fuck does reyna know about the shitty program which happened in some mobs years ago?!"

"woah- woah hold on in there- you think I told her?"

"well...you took 2 days to bring her to me and knowing you, I know that you'd have bought her to me in not even half a day so what changed huh?"

"seriously? No vincent no. I did not tell her anything and for the record- She fainted the first time. Now knowing you, I know that you'd have murdered me if I bought her in a deadly condition hence the two days my lord." He said in a voice that mocked mine.

"She knows about some shitty little program thing in which these mafia leaders had executed their most trusted advisors or something. I asked her to tell me, but she didn't so I did what was necessary and you can't fucking tell me that it's wrong cuz its
not."

"what did you do."

"Well, she's currently passed out rn and hopefully she'll wake up soon- I think- I hope."

"DO YOU FUCKING HAVE ANY IDEA WHY IT TOOK ME 2 DAYS TO GET HER TO YOU SO THAT SHE DOESN'T GET FUCKING HURT AND LOOK AT YOUR-"

I cut him off by leaving the call as her eyes flicker open, okay maybe what I did was not the way to get things out of her.

"you're fucking insane and sick in the brain if you think I'll tell you any. thing. now." She says with gritted teeth, "Love, I'm not asking you anything which affects your privacy. I just want to know how you knew.", Okay I fucked up.

"My privacy? You fucking cArE about my privacy now? YOU invaded my privacy the day you sent your minions to kidnap me as if I'm some asshole who will accept that in silence." Little does she know that she has got her fucking life on line here...does she think I'd do this without thinking about her life? hell- she's the only living person on this earth for whom I'd put my whole ass mafia on stake. I close my eyes and take a frustrated breath in.

"No Mr.Hacker because you think that people don't have a life of their own- I have got a fucking sister to take care of. So, how about we make a deal? you tell me why I'm here and I'll tell you how I know. Sounds fair no?"

I mean is it that hard to tell someone that if they return to their normal lifestyle they might die? well if she really wants to know so eagerly might as well tell her. "Fair enough. Deal, love."

"My dad was involved with the underworld, he was one of the most trusted advisors of the American mafia- until one day they decided on a peace and clear agreement with the russian mafia in which like I said they killed their trusted men in order to create a new more organised peaceful collection of minions. Skip to later- the russian men raid our house while I and my sister-"
"- we were with our aunt in Mexico because my dad somehow knew that this was going to happen and very soon so, as a precaution he had sent us away. The day our house was raided...before my dad died he was asked one question- where are the children, and he didn't tell them. So, the russians did a shoot out at our school, our daycare, any place that they had seen us before. The 2014 Seattle school shooting was ruled out as junkie attack even when the police knew. Then the next month when we returned to our home- house I mean, I was 12 and Athena was 9, we returned only to find our parents dead rotten bodies and the house completely destroyed. And that was my story. Your turn now, Hacker."

What. The. Actual. Fuck. I don't believe that- I can't. I put one of my best people to take out her whole history- what she likes, about her past, boyfriends, schools- everything. This can't be theoretically even possible and how she said it with no emotion at all? I scoff.'

"I don't believe it. Its not true. I know everything about you-" And there she goes with cutting me off again.

"Certainly you don't know enough, I guess..." She says with a shrug,"I got every info on you possible and there was nothing like you said. How am I supposed to believe in that?" I say more concerned now.

"My dad was a tech. He erased everything related to him existing- or any relation with mafias, erased how I and Athena ever had parents."

I get up and call Leo,

"Leo, tell me who got out the info on Gomez?" I say with a fake calm voice.

"It was Shaw. I think."

"Kill him."

"GOD, what's wrong now?"

"Leo, I will fucking kill you if you don't make him understand my way right now. GUESS WHAT? Gomez here has a whole history of trauma and guess who didn't know? me yes me. And you know what happens when important info is IGNORED,"

"Calm down. I'll make him understand. Where have you guys reached ? I'll try and be there first if I can. You need to know something else as well."

"We're reaching in 3 hours. Is it important?"

"Very. Call you when I reach."

Back to her, now.
"Your turn, hacker."
I mean she deserves to know doesn't she? Wait what no she doesn't.
"you are here because- well, someone bought you- with money and I'm gonna be taking you to them." ain't no way in hell I'm gonna tell her the real thing.
"excuse me? did you just say someone bought me?! do I look like a fucking prostitute?" damn is she mad.

"well, you are excused and yes I said that. No you don't", I'm about to leave the cabinet when she says "umm hello?" pointing at her tied hands and feet- oh did I forget to mention that I tied her..? oops my bad.

I untie her...and just when i was getting up from untying her feet she kneed me in the crotch. OW THE FUCK? "ohh you're so gonna regret doing that...Gomez." I said in a low voice as I watched her leave the cabinet.

-to be continued-