calm down.

As we're walking towards that guy, Leo nudges me

As we're walking towards that guy, Leo nudges me. "Remember what I said yeah?" I simply give a small nod in return and try to calm myself down while I worry about Alex.

This guy is straight-up checking me out n doesn't even try to hide the fact that he is. I'm wearing ripped denim shorts, and a motorsport oversized white tee with a turtleneck beneath it that Alex had brought ofcourse, and although I might criticize him for many things but his ability to choose perfect outfits for me has never been one of them.

He makes eye contact with me for 0.0001 milliseconds before I looked away down at my friggin shoes. "Was she trouble?" the guy said in his deep grumpy voice- and oh if voice could kill I'd be six feet under. "ya think?" Leo says with a scoff shaking his head.

I roll my eyes at that and in an attempt to break the ice, "So, are you gonna tell me why you sent your pups to kidnap me, or is there more time on your watch for that?" I said to that guy. He just looks at me and looks at me and doesn't stop. "You can start by introducing yourselves to me," I say this time showing more dominance.

He looks at me again before looking back at Leo with a controlyourbitch stare. Leo stares back at him giving him the whatdoyouwantmetodokillher?  look and I'm just standing there. Before I could say anything, the guy received a call and while he was talking Leo decided to babysit me with his manners again.

"seriously Reyna? you're gonna do this even after I told you not to- ahh I see Reyna girl doesn't listen to people s bullshit now does she?"

I don't reply instead I just smirk and he got his answer. In the meanwhile, that guy finishes his talk and walks over in anger only to give a nodding expression to Leo. And Leo just leaves without saying a thing.

"Get in the jet. We don't have any fucking time to waste more than we already have" he sternly said and went ahead so I could follow him. Yk I would disagree but I was as excited to see the inside of that private jet because why not? I walked behind him and the air hostess greeted us as we got in.

And may I say. The interior was awe. some. all marble built-in tables, chocolate brown n off-white interior. Everything looking expensive as fuck, so this guy indeed runs a mafia. I took my seat across from him, while he was just busy w his phone but I needed answers. "Are u gonna bless my day and tell me who u are and why tf am i here??" and got nothing in return. nada más. que Silencio.  (Spanish: nothing but silence)

"Hello?! u do know that I know you can hear me right?" I asked yet again. "What do u want." he spat, "I wanna know who tf u are and why tf I'm here," I retorted wanting answers to all my questions.

Does this guy even have manners? who kidnaps someone and then doesn't tell them why? ok, I see your point nobody does but whtv.

"vincent hacker. 19. currently runnin the Italian mafia. you are here because I wanted you to. happy?" He said in the most annoyed tone ever. "what?! NO. I want the actual reason why" I demanded.

"Reyna. why don't you shut the fuck up and take a nap yeah?" He said, looking me right in the eye. "Mr.Hacker, why don't you stop shouting at me and actually talk to me? yeah," I say in the exact same tone as his.

When he still doesn't answer and goes back to ignoring my sexy ass, I decide to get up with a strategy in my head and move towards the restroom that was behind his seat (more like a throne).

"where do u think you're going?" he says in a grumpy voice, "oh I'm going to use the restroom," I say very innocently with my mind play. "hmm" He hums as a response and goes back to his work.

Once I'm behind him in the right spot, I swiftly take out the knife that I stole when they offered food. And go straight in, to slit his fucking grumpy throat when he holds my wrist firmly enough that it might even bruise later.

"What were you attempting to do here exactly with a fucking knife?" He says in an angry tone, "nothing that should concern you." I say in an unbothered and calm voice

"Trust me, love, if you're trying to kill me, you're gonna have to try harder," He said as he laughed. "now, sit back down." I do as he says for once.

Now, for some real talk because I'm done playing games. "do you even know who I am? like as in who I really am? maybe even a rough estimate?" to which he replies very casually as if he's supposed to know all that information by heart,  "Reyna Rosalia Gomez, 19, half Spanish, eye color- chocolate brown, favorite color- black, red, baby blue. mhm, let's see... fav series- narcos, teen wolf, and my recent fav series- how I met your mother. Do you want me to go on?"

"Oh, so you don't actually know? hmm...interesting" He doesn't know about me being an assassin, does he? this is kinda nice.

"9th March 2019, the mystery murder 6.  do you know anything about it?" I asked him reluctantly.

" I do not know about some stupid mass murder that took place. I get it you like violence." He says and this is the first time that he has paid attention to what I was saying.

"do you know what was the reason that happened? apparently those 6 members had an organization in which they eliminated the threats to mafias AKA underworld AKA gangs, and by eliminated the threats I mean killing their most trusted advisers who they think would never betray them only because some new deadly mafia leader said so at that little gathering you all have every year. In other words killing them without any reason or proof."

"And how do you know tha-" I don't let him finish when frustration takes over me, I scoff and say "And how do I know that? because they killed my fucking parents? because of them I have to lie to my sister forever?" I scoff again and just say  "Forget it, you mafia men really don't give a fuck do ya?"

"I thought your parents died in a car crash. How- who killed them?" He says in confusion.

"doesn't matter", "no rey, it does matter. tell me." He says as his eagerness took over him.

"I'm not telling you shit, cuz you didn't tell me either. So, you get what you give",  "fine then reyna, I guess we're just gonna have to do it my way instead."

"and what is exactly your way?" I watch as he goes to this cabinet or whatever?

"can you come here?" ....and me being me a curious kitty, I got up from my seat and began to walk where he was, as I entered the cabinet I felt one of his hands on my waist- all I saw next was all back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

okay i know im late n i know this was kinda short but yk i had to build up the suspense so i couldnt add the next scenes. so... rey n vins first interaction? whacha think?

next update will be soon dw mwah.

vote n comment lovessss ;)))

-araaa