Chapter 1

Chapter 1: A New Pretty Cure Is Born & Walking the Path of Heaven, The Man Who Will Bring The Flowers of Hapiness!

(7 Years Ago, Kibougahana Town)

Beneath the rubble, a frail little girl was trying to put her hand through a crack in the concrete, hoping someone would see her.

"Please... someone... please... help me..."

The girl begged weakly.

As if responding to the little girl's beautiful prayer, from the sky a silhouette in white light with wings emitting a glittering aura like stars slowly descended in front of the little girl.

The little girl stared at the silhouette before the light disappeared to reveal a young man. He was wearing a long black coat with a white shirt underneath and a red shawl around his neck. He also wears gray and white long pants and a pair of black men's boots. The rays of sunlight shining through the cracks of the rubble obscured part of the young man's face, making it impossible for the little girl to see his face clearly.

The young man reached out his hand towards the little girl. He took the little girl's hand and said.

"Don't worry, I will always be with you."

Those warm and sincere words made the little girl involuntarily grasp his hand even more tightly.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Present)

Somewhere in town, Tsuchikage Yuri, a tall and slim girl with fair skin and dark turquoise eyes wears glasses. Her long dark purple hair is left loose with her bangs mostly pointed to one side, she also wears an amethyst clip in her hair, wears a pastel purple shirt with a lilac cardigan, brown belt, and white shoes. Yuri was currently looking up at a tree in the park as her eyes filled with sadness and nostalgia.

"Cologne..." Yuri whispered someone's name as a tear ran down her cheek.

"What you are doing?"

A young male voice rang out, attracting Yuri's attention. 

The dark purple haired girl looked up, where she saw a guy around her age, standing a head higher than her. Sora is a 17-year-old young man with dark brown hair that is cut short to the nape of his neck. His right hair is crocheted in a rather old-fashioned fashion. His eyes are the dark red color. His attire could be considered strange to some people as he was wearing a black shirt with a gray kosode along with the same colored hakama pants as a black sash held the kosode as he also wore black tabi socks to wear with his geka sandals.

 His attire could be considered strange to some people as he was wearing a black shirt with a gray kosode along with the same colored hakama pants as a black sash held the kosode as he also wore black tabi socks to wear with his geka sandals