Chapter 2

Chapter 2: I'm the Weakest PreCure In History? Next Level, Cast off! Kamen Rider Kabuto Rider Form!

Kabuto calmly walked towards Desertrian's side to face the enemy. The giant doll punched the ground in an attempt to crush Kabuto, but Rider dodged the punch. Desertrian continued to punch another punch at Kabuto but he still dodged it with ease. The doll continued to throw another punch at Kabuto only for him to easily dodge it again.

"DOLL!"

Desertrian was furious that he couldn't hit Kabuto. It roared again and swung both arms down simultaneously, but he dodged Desertrian's punch before repeatedly punching the ground. Kabuto dodged from the punch while moving forward, when he was already close to Desertrian's leg, Kabuto punched the doll's leg hard. A shockwave was emitted from the punch before the monster fell backwards due to loss of balance.

Cure Blossom and the fairies were amazed to witness Kabuto's battle with the Desertian.

"So great!" Blossom marveled. Even though he was wearing a rather bulky armor, he was still able to move flexibly.

"He's too strong-desu!" The two nymphs shouted, glad to see that Desertrian had been repulsed.

Kabuto calmly turned his face to Sasorian, who was trying to get up as she held the spot she was punched earlier by him.

"You..." Sasorina mumbled in pain and fear.

"Your turn." Kabuto said as he walked towards Sasorina step by step.

As Rider was preparing to fight Sasorina, suddenly, a cherry blossom petal fell, and the scene turned blue-black, causing Kabuto to stop.

*BOOM!*

Suddenly, a flower storm appeared at Blossom's place, causing Kabuto and Sasorina both to subconsciously raise their arms in a state of diagonal folding to protect themselves.

As the storm dissipated, Kabuto saw Cure Blossom being carried in a man's arms. It was a man with straight black hair and glasses. The man's attire is quite similar to his civilian form, wearing a black shirt with gray kosode along with hakama pants of the same color as a black belt holding a kosode and he also wears colored tabi socks black to go with geka sandals. He even wore a long red scarf around his neck.

Looking at the mysterious man, Kabuto felt some familiar features on his face.

"Where have I seen him before?" Kabuto wondered.

In the arms of the mysterious man, Blossom was mesmerized by the man's gentle face.

"Thank you..." Blossom said as her face turned red from embarrassment.

Blossom continued to look at the gentle face of the mysterious man, the feeling of warmth and security that was reflected in his face made Blossom feel at peace and fell asleep.

"Thank goodness, Blossom-desu." Chypre said as he and Coffert went to check on Blossom.

"I don't know who you are, but thank you-desu." Coffert said before turning back to Kabuto, "Kabuto-san come on-desu. This's only chance escape the Desertrian-desu."

Even though Kabuto didn't want to run away from his enemies and he had no reason to run, but Blossom's safety was still his top priority.

Kabuto nodded to them and ran towards them.

"Wow, he's so handsome!" Sasorina mumbled as she was mesmerized by the man's handsomeness. But she quickly shook her head to remember that he was saving her enemy. "Anyways, who are you!?"