Encounter

°°·..·°°٭ Wooyoungs POV٭°°·..·°°

I had just woken up from my sleep to the sound of my phone ringing, I groan before flipping it over to see who was calling me at 6 in the morning.

I picked it up after reading it, "Why are you calling me at 6 in the morning", I said with an annoyed tone from being woken up from his amazing dream.

"Don't give me attitude, if I didn't wake your sleep deprived ass up you would've been late for your appointment and you would've cussed me out", My best friend and manager. Yeosang.

"Ughhh", I groaned after remembering what I had to do today, today I was getting a new role, today was going to be an exhausting day.

The director we'll be working with today is supper weird and I do not like him, he seems to hate me for some reason or something.

And my enemy will be there, Choi San, another actor just like me, who once claimed on the internet that he could make me a bottom bitch and it went fucking viral between my fans and his.

And I have to do a role with that jerk, let's just hope I don't get the role I do not want, I'm not a bottom and I don't want to play the role as one.

Yes I am sassy, yea I can be whiney but those are just stereotypes, "Bitch why are you staring into space like you don't have a full on schedule today, hurry and get your ass up and ready before I bust into your house myself", Yeosang says taking me out of my thinking.

"Ok fineee", I said before hanging up and getting out of my bed, I stretched before going to my closet to take out some designer clothes.

I've had sex with one guy before, he was the bottom I was the top, of course, but that was a while ago.

I like to say I do dress a bit on the feminine way or whatever, clothes does not have a gender.

I pulled out an white crop top with a cute chibi Naruto shirt on it, and grabbed some black shorts, I have a nice ass why not show it off.

Many people say I could do both the receiving and the giving, many call me a switch and many call me a bottom.

I went to take my shower, washing my black hair with brown like highlights, when I got out I looked into the mirror.

"Jeez I might have to cut my hair soon", I say to myself, my hair was getting longer and I could now fit a decent amount into a ponytail.

(Firework era hairstyle on wooyoung was🤭)

I would try bottoming, never said I wouldn't, I just hate playing bottom role only, not when it comes to me only my acting I hate bottom roles.

I put on my clothes before getting everything I thought I needed and leaving out of the door, "Get your ass in the car before we're late", I heard Yeosang tell me and I got into the car.

My personal driver greeted me and I greeted him back with a smile, "This new role is basically a enemies to lovers type thing", Yeosang tells me and I scoff.