I LOVE YOU

2 weeks later ~
Warning~ Smut included

Authors POV~

"Sannie~", Wooyoung says happily going to hug San who sat on the couch watching tv, "Yes cutie", San says back kissing him on top of his head.

"Nothing", Wooyoung says snuggling into his boyfriends touch and warmth.

"You're adorable", San tells him with a smile, wooyoung has started to show his cute side now and San was happy about that

"Thank you", Wooyoung says bringing his leg around Sans waist so he straddled his lap now. "We're going out to eat and stuff with everybody right?", Wooyoungs asks and San nods.

They were also going to spend a few nights on a cruise, "Did you finish packing?", San asks and Wooyoung looks to the side away from San.

"Wooyoung", San says more firmly, Wooyoung looks back at him with a pout, "No.....", Wooyoung says and San sighs.

"Baby, you know you need to, so go do it", San tells him and Wooyoung whines, "I don't want to", He whines as he sets his head on Sans shoulder.

"Do you wanna stay home while everyone else goes to have fun?", San asks him and the boy shakes his head no.

"Then go pack", San tells him again, "Can you help me a little then?", Wooyoung asked and San nods. They both get up off of the brown couch and goes into Wooyoungs room to pick out stuff.

"It needs to be clothes appropriate for hot weather so like shorts and stuff, and you need a swim suit", San tells him as he goes to sit down on the bed as he watches Wooyoung bend over to pull out a needed suitcase.

San watched as the boy now goes through his closet, finding things to wear, sometimes struggling if he wanted to bring that item or not.

San though it was cute. "San I don't wanna do this!", Wooyoung says in a bratty tone with a pout and San gives him a warning glare from raising his voice at him.

"Then I guess you want to be naked in front of everyone on the cruise instead?", San says with an eyebrow raise and Wooyoung shook his head no with a horrified look.

"Exactly, so finish what I just asked you to", San tells him in a more demanding tone as Wooyoung whines again before doing as he was told.

POV Switch~ Wooyoungs pov

Why does he have to be so hot? He's lucky I like to be bossed around or else I wouldn't have done it.

Of course I packed some very sexy outfits to tease and make him jealous. After I was done I stood up setting the suitcase up after sipping it.

I then stood up as well. I turned around to see San in his phone leaning against the wall and he man spreads and rests his arm on one of my pillows.

I'm so lucky to have such an amazing person as my boyfriend, his looks are a extra plus. "I'm done", I tell him as I go sit on his lap.

"Good, that wasn't so hard was it", he says kissing me on the cheek and wrapping a arm around my waist.

"I want a kiss", I told him and he raises a brow, "No you don't get that right now since you didn't want to listen the first time", he tells me and I whine again making him hit my ass but not hard.

"You're being really bratty today, do you want a punishment?", San asks me and I shake my head no although I knew I did.

"Then stop acting like it", he says and I nod, he then goes back to looking at his phone whilst rubbing the bottom of my bare butt.