Fan meet pt.2

Sexual Tension~
+Fluff+ smut
Please leave many comments!!

Authors POV

Unexpectedly on wooyoungs end, the meet was going well.

"WOOYOUNG!", A fan yelled startling wooyoung because of how loud it was, "Yes, you have a question for me", Wooyoung replies into the mic.

"I just want to say you are very beautiful and don't listen to the haters their just jealous", The girl says before giving a finger heart.

Wooyoung smiles brightly before the whole crows fan girls over his cute smile.

"You guys are too nice", Wooyoung says with a fake but cute pout making the crowd coo at him, San was silently staring at Wooyoung, he was relieved that he was more relaxed

"San", Changbins voice was heard, when San looked at him he had a smirk on his face, "What", San asked.

"You like him don't you", Changbin said in a teasing tone as he playfully punched him in the chest but not hard.

"Don't be too loud stupid, maybe", San replies making Changbin give a genuine smile to his friend, "That's good, I can tell he likes you a lot", Changbin tells him.

"You think he likes me?", San asked and Changbin nods with a chuckle, "I know your usually the fuck boy type so I'm saying this now, if you do end up with him don't fuck it up because I can tell that you like him a little more than you did in your past relationships, hurt him and I hurt you", Changbin says started to be like an overprotective brother.

"I wouldn't get into a relationship with him if I would", San reassured and Changbin nods with a smile.

"Good", Changbin says before he went back over to talk to some of the fans bellow the stage, San went over to wooyoung and clung to him.

The crowd all squealed at that, even though they'd only been acting for two months together now, their already known for being one of the touchiest duos in Bl, everyone loves their interactions between them because you could tell it was real.

Even while San cutely clung to Wooyoung, Wooyoung continued to interact with his fans, the energy in the stadium was nothing but positive and that's what Wooyoung loves.

No one looked at him with shame or hate, only admiration and care, "San, how is it living with Wooyoung since he's bratty", a fan asks, they were allowed to ask questions and the actors get to pick who asks a question.

"Not too bad, sometimes I can't help but laugh at his behavior, sometimes it gets on my nerves, he listens sometimes", San said making the crowd let out noises like Ahh or oh.

"I am not bratty", Wooyoung claims with a pout, "Why are you lying to the fans, they already know how you are", San says with a slight laugh.

"Keep the questions coming guys", Felix says as he sits down in his chair next to Changbin, "Felix how are you such a good actor!", someone yells, "I don't know actually", Felix says with a smile making everyone squeal.

As the fans started questioning the two second leads Wooyoung sat down on the stage with his legs hanging off the end, San was behind him still attached to him as he had his arms wrapped around his shoulders.