13

Bunnix hops through the portal she created, her world was once peaceful and happy. It changed in mere seconds, this being the second time Cat Blanc had been akumatized. The only difference, it wasn't supposed to happen. It was so sudden, quicker than a snap. The world deteriorated, people drowned or turned to dust. Buildings shattered like glass, the only thing in good shape was the Louvre, no damaged had come to it. But, everyone who was inside had met a cruel end.

The heroine had no idea why the Louvre was completely safe, but she had a feeling Mini-bug would know just what was going and so, she jumped into her burrow. Passing through time to reach the younger ladybug.

"Mini-bug!" Alix called, "It's an emergency! Cat Noir has been akumati...zed."

Six heroes were gone, Rooster Bold, Minotaurox, Caprikid, Miss Hound, Purple Tigress and Pigella were reduced to dust. Cat Noir eyes had reverted from Blue to a glowing yellow, he snarled like a wild animal going in for a kill.

"Bunnix!" Ladybug shouted, barely dodging a hit.

Alix's jaw was dropped, the only people left were Rena Rouge, Carapace, King Monkey, Ryuko, Vesperia, Polymouse, Viperion and Pegasus. Scratch that, King Monkey had been reduced to ash.

"Cat Noir? What happened to you?" Ladybug pleaded for answers, doing her best to dodge the vicious attacks he threw her way.

"What happened to me!?" He exploded into laughter, it was the cruelest sound Bunnix had ever heard in her life.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?! YOU, you cruel, worthless, disgusting bug! And your stupid fox too! You tried to keep me away from her, my guiding star, my moonlight, my best friend. But, suddenly goat boy and that rooster boyfriend of his can go up to her all they want?! THEY WANT TO ADD HER TO A POLYAMOROUS CIRCLE, SHE'S MINE GODDAMMIT!"

What the hell was he talking about? Bunnix didn't have a clue, but Ladybug did. She snatched the young hero back into her burrow, trying to figure out just what was going on.

"Mini-bug, what is Chat talking about?"