14

Ladybug rested against the wall of Bunnix's burrow ability. She let out a tired sigh, wishing she didn't have to be the one to explain this to the bunny-inspired hero.

"You see it all started.."

Ladybug went on to explain how Chat met a girl and Ladybug's recent stress issues.. She confessed to hurting someone she considered her best friend, how he left the team, how she got akumatized. The deal her and Rena made that he'd lose his miraculous because of Ladybug's jealousy. Bunnix glared at the girl.

"That was such an idiotic thing to do, Mini-Bug. But, everyone makes big mistakes like these. Your going to set this right, now let's find where Cat Noir got akumatized and stop it from happening," Bunnix's hands rewound time, her eyes analyzing it carefully.

They widened when she realized why the Louvre was untouched, "The kid is in the Louvre. That explains so much, no wonder he left it untouched even in the future. God, this cat has gone crazy."

"What?" Ladybug exclaimed, standing beside her. It was the past, therefore it wouldn't completely ruin the future if she saw it.

"That insane kitten stuffed her down a passage behind the Mona Lisa. Oh, here we go!" Bunnix and Ladybug watched the scene as the akuma flew in Chat's bell.

Ladybug smacked her hands together, "Okay. I got this. We can't jump in right now, so I have to go back to the present and stop him from there. But, now I know where the akuma is and I can save the girl. She'll be perfect for my plan, thanks Bunnix."

"Go get em, Mini-bug!"

___________________________

Ladybug slunk around in the present, praying that the other's could handle Cat Blanc. She landed infront of the Museum, running through the glass doors in a panic. The bug hero ran as quickly as she could, she can't waste anymore time. Saving Chat was her biggest priority. She climbed the stairs, turning hall after hall searching for the Mona Lisa.

When she found the famous art work, she threw the painting from the walls. Busting open the passage door, she winced at the dark and grueling sight. It made her stomach turn, the darkness. But, nevertheless she crawled through it. Her yoyo-flashlight hanging from her mouth as she did so. Blue bell eyes softened as they caught sight of the panicking girl, she was frightened not just because of Chat's current condition but because of the ongoing explosions. She wasn't good with loud noises apparently.

"Hi Y/n, it's me, Ladybug. I'm really sorry about everything.. I can't ever hope to make it up to you and Chat but, I can save him. I need your help though, please. Be brave and I'll bust you out of her, okay? We'll save him together-"

"Shut up and get us out of here, I can barely stand it anymore."

Marinette smiled, "Of course. Sorry, I took so long."

Ladybug rammed the wall. The glass was left in bits and pieces, Ladybug's arms were around Y/n's waist. She laughed at the girl's cuteness, the h/c-nette's head tucked into her shoulder.

"Oh, Cat Blanc~ I have your precious Y/n!" Ladybug exclaimed, her yoyo pulling her around the city streets as she called for him.

What Ladybug didn't know was that Hawkmoth was overseeing the entire thing from the Eiffel tower's main support beam. Every miraculous holder had either had it stolen or they were disentegrated. The purple villian had seen no sign of Ladybug, taking that as a win. He cackled maniacally, Cat Blanc beside him with a smirk.