9

Thankfully Kyle wasn't dead although he probably wished he was after the injuries he sustained and the prison he was going to be locked up into. You had a bath, drowning your emotions, finally feeling free after such a long time being tethered to such a horrible man. Loki tried his hardest to comfort you which you appreciated, you appreciated it greatly. The rest of the team kept their distance knowing that you didn't want to talk about everything right now. You were grateful for their understanding. By the time it was bedtime, you shifted uncomfortably in your short nightdress thinking about all the events that lead you to this moment before your mind drifted into Loki.

You wondered if the real Loki had the same thoughts and emotions as the cloned version of him he had deployed to comfort you. Surely they did. Surely Loki knew what happened, Loki must have been speaking through the clone. Regardless, you had to know plus you couldn't bare sleeping alone, not tonight. Standing from your bed, you made your way to Lokis room still in your nightdress considering that it was dark so no one would properly be able to see you anyways. Once you reached his door, you gently knocked it before hearing a "come in" from him. Seeing you, Loki sat slightly straighter, closing the book he had open in his hands. Your eyes ran over his exposed chest as he sat against the headboard, his bottom half shielded by his duvet.

"How can I help you y/n? Is there something you need?" He asked, beginning to stand from the bed.

"No." You quickly assured "can I—can I." You started, gesturing to his bed.

"Of course, be my guest." He welcomed, pulling the covers back before you made your way to the bed, settling in under the warm duvet.

"Thank you." You smiled.

"Y/n, I'm sorry." He replied quietly "I should have—." He continued before you put your finger to his lips.

"No." You uttered "you're not going to blame yourself. I won't let Kyle make you doubt yourself Loki."

"But—" he argued before you decided to press your lips to his, silencing him. You surprised even yourself with the action, almost gasping when Lokis hand found the back of your head as he deepened the kiss. His tongue ran over the bottom of your lip before slipping past your tongue. You began moving on top of him, Loki helping you before you were straddling him. Breaking the kiss, you caught your breath back before you realised you were sitting on top of Loki who's hands were caressing your bare upper thighs. You looked down at the movement, seeing the tips of his fingers disappearing underneath your dress before reappearing again. Your eyes widened remembering that you didn't in fact have any underwear on which Loki clearly noticed too. Seeing your expression change, Loki instantly stopped his movements, scolding himself for allowing you both to get this far. Clearly this was not what you wanted.

"I am terribly sorry." He apologised, moving you off of him before your hands found his shoulders, steadying yourself.

"Stop." You implored.

"Y/n?"

"I want you Loki. I'm finally admitting it. I want you." You smiled.

As much as Loki had wanted to hear those words, he didn't believe them, he couldn't.

"Y/n stop."

"Loki no listen, I—I love you." You confessed.

"Oh y/n." He murmured before kissing you again "I've always loved you." He spoke against your lips. The kiss grew more heated as you began rolling your hips against his thighs, feeling him hardening beneath you. You had to feel him. His lips began to travel over your neck before they explored down your chest as Loki absentmindedly helped guide your movements over him. When he heard you moaning his name in his ear, he realised what was happening. Pausing your movements, he grinned at you as he reached his hand down between you both and began rubbing over your clit with his thumb causing your head to fall back as you writhed above him.

"Yesss Loki." You moaned, so close to the edge.

"You're so nice and wet for me." He praised "want me to fuck you until you cum?" He cooed leaving you practically begging for him to take you. He freed himself, stroking the tip of his cock over your wet folds, lubricating himself before he plunged into you, holding you against him. You adjusted to his size quickly considering how wet you were after grinding over him. Your lips found his again before you began to move on top of him. Once again, Loki was guiding your movements as you rode him. The sound of his grunts and your panting as well as the sinful wet sounds you were both producing filled the room as well as the aroma of sex. Loki spoke against your ear telling you how much he loved you, how beautiful you were and how lucky he was to be inside of you. It was rare for his lips to not be on your body as he kissed either your lips or your neck as he took you both to utopia.

When you both finally came, you bit into Lokis shoulder trying to stifle your moan. You continued to sit on top of him with him buried into you as he kissed you softly for a while, simply appreciating you. Finally pulling out, he made his way to the bathroom to fetch something to clean you with before you stood up, making your way to the bathroom too where you suggested you shower together. Loki didn't refuse. The night was a long one filled with passion and the declaration of love.

The end x