CHAPTER 1: EXILING THE FREELOADER PRINCE

Heavyweight. Obnoxious. And... Useless.

That was the label people put on the only prince of the Kutya Tribe, Asven Logun.

"Finally! We can now get rid of them!"

Someone with sharp vertical yellow eyes said with an excited voice.

"Yes, dear sister. They, being here, are wasting all our resources." Another person said.

Both were looking toward the spaceship through a visible glass wall. No one could see them from outside the glass since it was tinted. The people they mention were a young boy with an obesities figure and an old weak woman.

The two were forced to enter a local spaceship by a few black attire men. The spaceship was going to another planet to transfer people. No one cares about them since they know the black men belong to the Kutya Tribe.

"Leave and never return again. This is the order from the new Empress." One of the black men told Asven and his mother.

Asven didn't reply nor look at the man. He was clutching his mother's right arm, worried about her health. Since his father, the chief of the tribe died, their tribe turned vicious toward them. He knows the reason for it and there's nothing he can do about it.

Kutya, it was a Werewolf Tribe. They were one of the most powerful tribes, feared by the weakest and rivals of the same level. His father was the most powerful werewolf and also a King Alpha. Yet, he died from the curse that consumed his life.

The curse was placed by the same powerful being, the Queen of the Witches Tribe. Everyone had tried to remove his father's curse with the help of other tribes but it still failed. His father's curse, as mentioned by an expert healer, told them that the curse can only be removed by the same witches who placed them.

Impossible.

Yes, the answer was impossible. Because the witch's queen died after she placed the curse on his father. His father and the queen have fought to the death. The queen wished to get his father's heart so that she could turn into a more powerful being.

Why did they choose a powerful being's heart?

Nobody knows other than the witches. After all, all witches were crazy and wicked!

They only want to become powerful and their tribe consists and was ruled only by women.

How did they populate then?

They just kidnap any men and have an intimate course with them until they were pregnant before killing the men and eating their hearts. The born sons would be killed mercilessly while the girls were trained to be witches.

Asven, when he read about the witches, shuddered in fear and hope the witches didn't have their attention on him. Please don't come to their home planet either. He wishes to stay safe and live out his life in peace. Well, that won't be happening now.

Asven's father slowly died because he fought the witch's queen to protect their tribe. Now that his father was dead, his step-sister, Arbony Logun, took his place as the Empress. She was the strongest Alpha after their father and she was chosen with the votes of the council of the werewolf.

The council consists of the wisest and oldest werewolf that had lived more than three hundred years. Their decision overpower the king but allow the king to decide in the end. The members were all Alphas.

What is Alpha?

It was a category. The werewolf tribe and some others, have Alpha, Beta and Omega. Alpha has the strongest physic and power to control their surroundings. Beta has a mid physical body while Omega was the weakest in their society and low in strength. The ratio for these populations was 3:6:1.