CHAPTER : 1

Mom : go pack your bags y/n , why are you still sitting and surfing your phone .

Y/n : yes mom , half of my packing is already done, ill soon finish the rest

Mom : Always so lazy . Get up and go *shouts*

Y/n hurriedly gets up and goes to her room and starts packing.

#FLASHBACK#

Before 9 years y/n 's father and mother had a quarrel and he left home . From that time her mother was responsible for her upbringing. After some years of struggle she started a small business and is successful now.
Y/n also proved to be a very good and obedient daughter of her mother. Y/n did a wonderful and noteworthy result in her final boards and got an admission in a very well known institute to pursue a BCA degree. Meanwhile she was also trying to go to South Korea for her further studies.
She finally got a chance to go to South Korea for completing her studies and her flight is in one week's time .
#END OF FLASHBACK#

Time skip : day before flight
Y/n Pov

All my family members have come to my house for a goodbye lunch. All my favourite dishes were cooked and served ... ( which made me emotional 🥺🥺). Everybody was congratulating me and gifting me something or the other.
I had my lunch and rested a while gossiping with my cousins . Then I went out for a while to meet my best friends whom I call bananamilk and lachibolalla . 😉
End of Pov

Time skip : The day of the flight.

Mom : Get up *shouts* today is your flight and you're still sleeping .... You lazy bear 🐻. Get up or else I won't let you go . (Just like the usual way of her making me do all my jobs )
*She said in one breath just like jin rapping 😂 .. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ *

Y/n got up , freshened up , did her morning routine and sat down for breakfast.

Time skip : 4 hours before flight ✈️

Y/n Pov :
I got ready and left my house bidding farewell to everyone including some of my neighbours . I was very happy and sad at the same time . I had a smile on the corner of my lips but tears in my eyes . And with that i left for the airport and boarded the flight 🛫.
End of Pov
Time skip : After landing in Seoul International Airport

Y/n : I am finally here *shouting in excitement*.

While exiting the airport your eyes caught something.......

Wait for the next chapter to know ....
Hope you all will enjoy it .... And please forgive me if I am wrong somewhere .... Cuz this is my first fanfiction......
Will be soon back with the new chapter.... Till then bye take care ......
Borahae ... 💜💜💜