CHAPTER :2

Y/n Pov:
While exiting the airport someone caught my eyes . He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and black tie.  And over that had a long black overcoat. His eyes had a different kind of  depth and warmth in them. But they seemed a little tired. While admiring his beauty I was walking, staring at him  and suddenly hit someone's muscular chest and was going to hit the ground but didn't........

Somebody's hand securedly wrapped me by my waist , preventing me from  falling. That is when reality hit me hard and I saw a man giving me an eye smile and asking me whether I'm alright or not ....
End of Pov..

???: Are you alright , miss  ? *Concerned*
Y/n : I'm really sorry, i didn't notice you *bows*
???: You should be more careful while walking or you might hurt yourself . Oh! I am Park Jimin, nice to meet you....
???°2°: Mr. Park , shall we go now ? *Sternly*
Jimin: I shall take my leave miss !!! Hope to meet you again *bowing*

            Time skip
Y/n have reached her university dorm and settled there with her roommates. They were really friendly to her and even helped her organize her things. After everything was organised you called your family and informed them about everything.

At night in bed :
Feeling the excitement of the next day , you soon fell asleep.

In the morning, at class :
Y/n enters the class following the professor. He introduced  her to give her introduction to all.

Professor: Class, this is Y/n , a new foreign exchange student. (Turning to Y/n and indication her ) Please introduce yourself to the class. 

Y/n : Hello! Everyone, I am Y/n , I am looking forward to learn with you all .

Class started and you were excited for the first day from within but didn't show it and started to concentrate in the class . When suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder. Turning back you found two glittery eyes gazing at you .

???: Hello! Y/n * extending his hands for a handshake* I am Soobin , Can we be friends?
Y/n : Hello! Nice to meet you * while 🤝* Sure !!! Why not !!
Soobin: Okay then let's hangout after the class at the canteen.

After class at canteen:

Soobin: Y/n !! Here .... Come here ( waving his hands in the air to indicate me his place .. while shouting)
    *Y/n went and sat on the chair just opposite to him*
Soobin: Let's talk while eating!! I am very hungry!!
Y/n: Sure ! I am also very hungry (cuz u skiped breakfast)
Soobin: ( while eating ) So Y/n where are you from ?
Y/n: I am from India!!
Soobin: Ooh nice ! What about your friends ? Don't you have any here ?
* No sooner had he finished his questions than your roommates and your sole friends came to you and sat beside you * 
Y/n : They are my friends and my roommates. *Introducing them to him . This is Rosé, Lisa, and Jennie. Pointing to them one after the other*
Y/n: He is Soobin, my classmate and my new friend.
Lisa : Yeah , yeah we all know about him . *Smrike * no need for any introduction.
Rosé: Right Jennie !! 😏😉
Jennie and Soobin both blushing and gazing each other fondly !!!
* Soobin and Jennie are already in a secret relationship and nobody except their friends  .. *

        Time skip : Ar the end of third year ...... During the time of placement jobs .....

     After a successful interview , y/n is selected in Korea's one of the biggest and most popular IT company. She was supposed to join in 1 week's time.

  But she doesn't knew what is awaiting for her .......
Let's find out in the next chapter what is awaiting for her......,........
Hope you like this chapter.... Plz forgive me if there is some flaws .... Because this is my first fanfiction.......
Borahae armies ......,💜💜💜💜