Episode 45: Sonic vs The Big 3

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"You guys know how things work around here. I'm Sonic the Hedgehog, the fastest thing alive, and Class 1-A student at UA High School. My friends and I all have superpowers, and now we're training to become the next pro heroes. It's been a pretty wild ride so far. Evil organizations, mutant monsters, mad robot doctors, a metal knock-off, an edgy doppelganger... you name it, we've been there. But this story's still far from over. Summer's just about over, which means school is in, and new adventures are waiting up ahead! So let's get moving!"

The story begins sometime after the events that transpired on the Space Colony ARK, on a night like any other. Everything is peaceful in the city until a stolen bank truck goes flying down the street, being chased by a police squadron. The robbers bust open the back of the truck, throwing bombs and using their quirks to fend off the pursuing officers.

Criminal 1: *lights fuse* This'll slow 'em down!

The criminal throws the bomb as the cop cars swerve.

Music Insert:

The truck keeps flying down the road with the police on its tail, as the scene shifts to an above view from a building, with our blue speedy hero looking over the crime scene. Sonic does a few stretches, cracks his knuckles, and throws a few punches before taking a bite out of a chilidog.

Sonic: Quick stretch, little snack! Aaaaaaaaand here we go!

Sonic then leaps off the building, throwing his hands behind his head as his eyes flash blue and he speeds down the building and after the truck. The hedgehog speeds down the highway, weaving through traffic.

Sonic: Nyoom! Watch out! S'cuse me, pardon me, coming through!

Sonic then spins and hops onto the side of the truck, hanging onto the roof, surprising the bank robbers.

Criminal 2: Huh?!

Sonic: Good evening, gentlemen! Mind if I drive?

Sonic then kicks away the robbers out of the truck or towards the back, knocking them out as he takes the wheel.

Sonic: Better buckle up!

Sonic then starts swerving, knocking the robbers around the truck.

Sonic: How we doin' back there? *swerves* And now this way! Hahaha! Don't worry, nobody is gonna get hurt!

Bank Driver: *muffled panicking*

Sonic: Oh, I'm sorry, I don't speak duct tape. *rips the tape off*

Bank Driver: LOOK OUT!!!

Sonic looks ahead of him, seeing an ice cream truck and several civilians standing around, unaware of the danger heading for them.

Sonic: Holy Sherbet!

Sonic tries to stop the truck, but he can't.

Bank Driver: WHY AREN'T YOU SLOWING DOWN?!

Sonic: *pressing the brakes to no avail* That would require brakes.

Sonic looks down and sees a bag of equipment, among the tools is a power drill.