Episode 51: Dark Revelations

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED!

"I'm Sonic, the world's fastest hedgehog and a Class 1-A student at UA High School. Last time, our mission to rescue Eri and stop Overhaul officially began. Right now, I'm chasing down Metal, while Deku, ZG, and Lemillion take the other path... hope they'll be alright 'til I can get there. Hang tight guys. I'm on my way!"

While Sonic is dealing with Metal, Lemillion goes all out on Overhaul, using every move in his arsenal.

He strikes Overhaul with a backhanded smack, which Overhaul avoids, but he still managed to leave a mark on Overhaul's face while kicking Chronostasis, striking him down

He strikes Overhaul with a backhanded smack, which Overhaul avoids, but he still managed to leave a mark on Overhaul's face while kicking Chronostasis, striking him down. Chronostasis falls back as Lemillion grabs hold of Eri.

Eri: You need to run away! He'll kill you!

Lemillion: No, we won't you leave behind again! I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you ever again!

Overhaul: You're a fool. The girl was born for the purpose of destruction. Give her back now!

Lemillion: Don't listen to him!

Overhaul reconstructs the crumbled ground into massive spikes that attack Lemillion, but he phases his body while holding up Eri with his arms, protecting both of them. Lemillion: For someone who wants her so bad, you don't seem to care much for her safety.

Overhaul: I can repair her easily if she's broken. She's nothing more than a cog in a greater machine.

Lemillion: You sick bastard!!!

Overhaul launches more spikes at Lemillion, who continues avoiding the attacks while trying to protect Eri.

Overhaul: Your skills are impressive. Your quirk allows you to pass through matter. Perfect for fighting someone like me... but can you really do that and protect Eri at the same time?!

Lemillion grows more and more enraged at Overhaul and continues trying to evade, while Overhaul's goons take aim at the boy, armed with the quirk destroying drugs. Lemillion sees it coming and phases through the attack before entering close combat with Overhaul.

While this is happening, one of Overhaul's goons gets an opening and takes Aim at the boy. Deku sees this out of the corner of his eye and tries to warn his comrade.

Deku: LEMILLION!!!

Deku tries to stop the thug, but he's too late as the drug is fired. Lemillion is so focused on protecting Eri that he doesn't have time to phase when he's hit with the drug as it immediately enters his bloodstream, causing his powers to shut down. Lemillion holds his shoulder in pain, fully aware that he's now powerless. Despite this, Lemillion doesn't back down.