12

(Sorry if it's poorly written I'm still improving. I also got this idea from an NSFW prompt website.)
(This chapter is going to be split into two parts.)
Top: Jihyo || Bottom: Nayeon

Warnings: spanking kink, praise kink, mommy kink.

Context: Jihyo and Nayeon lived together. Jihyo comes home one day and hears loud moaning coming from their bedroom, recognizing Nayeon's voice. Jihyo assumes, to their horror, that Nayeon is cheating on them, and she rushes to the bedroom and opens the door. Instead of seeing a cheating partner, Jihyo walks in on Nayeon masturbating/using sex toys while moaning out Jihyo's name.

Jihyo had just arrived home from work and was about to enter her and Nayeon's shared apartment. She heard moaning noises as soon as she walked in completely. Jihyo was content with her at the time. Those moans belonged to someone, and she knew who it was: Im Nayeon.

Jihyo just heard Nayeon's voice and didn't hear anyone else's, leading her to doubt whether or not Nayeon was genuinely cheating on her. She marched up to Nayeon's shared bedroom, she put her ear to the door; it kinda sounded like Nayeon was pleasuring herself, but what Jihyo heard shook her: Nayeon was moaning her name!!

"I'm NAYEON," says the speaker. Jihyo screamed. "Are you going to disobey me once more?" Nayeon was startled out of her ecstasy. "Mommy, why did you do that? It felt great, and I was on the verge of cumming." Nayeon expressed her dissatisfaction. "I wouldn't have had to do that if you had behaved correctly and not masturbated while I was away; perhaps that wouldn't have happened." Jihyo clarified.

Nayeon was getting irritated, so she continued to grind her heat on the common bed between her and Jihyo. Jihyo clasped her hand in his and handed it over to Nayeon.

"Okay, don't put me to the test. By not masturbating while I'm not home, you've already broken one of our rules. I apologize! "I had no idea that I would experience this!" "Too late princess, you're getting punished now."

Jihyo seized Nayeon by the legs so that she could approach her. The last of her clothing was removed by Jihyo and Nayeon. Jihyo started to suck one of Nayeon's cherries while groping the other. "ngh-g!!. Nayeon moaned.

Jihyo gave Nayeon a warning slap on the thigh to stop whining. Jihyo started to descend till she reached her tender area. Jihyo started to descend more, and Nayeon started to tremble. Near her core, Jihyo started licking the inside of her thighs. Jihyo moved closer as Nayeon started to whimper. Jihyo poked her finger into Nayeon's dripping interior. Oh my god, mommy, that feels so nice!

When Nayeon referred to her as that, Jihyo started to turn on. When she called her that, Nayeon is aware of how insane she can go. Jihyo started to move her finger more quickly as she realized that it was inside Nayeon's core. Oh screw, go faster! Jihyo acknowledged Nayeon's request and started pushing her faster, with more fingers. After that, Nayeon was a miserable mess. I'm going to cum shortly! In between her groans, Nayeon spoke.

As soon as the pleasure she felt vanished, Nayeon started to whimper. Jihyo entered the closet and took possession. It was cylinder-shaped and lengthy, and it had straps. Soon, Nayeon discovered what Jihyo was grasping. Jihyo fastened a strap on his clothing. She then started to move in Nayeon's direction.

Nayeon let out a whimper as a result of Jihyo's quick collision with her. Jihyo started pushing into Nayeon at an unusually fast pace. She was so loud, I'm sure the neighbours could hear her. Jihyo started to paddle Nayeon while keeping in mind that this was a punishment.

Will you ever masturbate after I leave? "Mommy, no, not any longer!
What group do you belong to? "You and only you, mommy!"
"S-shit I'm going to cum!" "Cum for me, sweetie"