Mid-Evil part 2

Mika's POV

After Bose's outfit changed, the Man's nest changed  into a gold, black, red, and blue castle as they walk out, holding hands. 

2 Minutes Later

Schwoz: "we have to do something!" 

Mika: "yeah..i know they aren't gonna let us stay here as our normal selves so, we have to dress up as servants.."

Ray: "SERVANTS?!? NO, RAY MANCHESTER DESERVES TO BE ON TOP, NEVER THE SERVANT!!"

Miles: "chill, Ray..it will just be for a second"

 "Yeah, sure"  Ray said while rolling his eyes.

Miles's POV

as we are hiding, we see Bose and Chapa come in, and they play...music!?

Mika's POV

Bose and Chapa start dancing to music and then..THEY START MAKING OUT!!

Mika: "aww"

Miles: "EWW!"

"shush! they're gonna hear us!" Schwoz whispered.

 "ewh, gross..it wouldn't be that gross if it was me and a mom" Ray said while making a face like this:😏

We are able to sneak to our chairs and go the the closet.

Ray's POV

As we are trying to figure out how to fix this mess..

"I HAD ENOUGH!! IM GONNA GO UP THERE AND BUST UP HER, AND HER BOO!" Mika screamed while chewing her gum ball. 

"YEAH THAT'S MY SISTER!! GO AND GET EM!" Miles Said

Ray: "oof..she's the one who's gonna be busted up.."

Miles: "shut up."

Schwoz's POV

all we hear is zapping and things thumping  around , so we go back up to the Man's Nest, which is now a castle and boom! we see ShoutOut on the floor while evil Chapa and evil Bose are looking down at her.

"Dang, i told you she was gonna get messed up" Ray said loudly while he snickered

(evil Chapa and Bose): "*looks up*"

 "welp, i'm out! good luck!"  Schwoz said while running out.

(evil Chapa and Bose): "*gets their powers ready*"

Miles: "Uh-Oh.."