𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 : 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐑

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

" Y/n" Loid called his sister. " Yea?" Y/n answered while watching spy wars with anya.
" Where were you when i called you to come here last week?" Loid asked while preparing two coffees and one hot chocolate.

" Well, i was about to go here, but something happened along the way" Y/n answered.

Flashback

" I hope I'm not late" Y/n panicked getting in the building where her brother lives. " I hope the cake is still good" Y/n said climbing up the stairs suddenly a man came falling towards her.

" Are you ok?!" Y/n caught the man in her arms. " Nee san.. I'm fine.." The man mumbled.
" Blood?!" Y/n's eyes widen looking at the man's face and head.

" Sir?" Y/n slightly shook the man's body.
" W-where is the train station?" The man asked looking up at y/n. " You need to go to a hospital" Y/n said.

" I'm fine, don't worry" The man suddenly coughed blood. " Don't worry sir I'll get you to a hospital in no time" Y/n said as she slung the man's body on her shoulder like a sack of rice as they rushed to a hospital.

Time skip

" What happened to this man? He has broken ribs, his skull nearly crack and he's losing a lot of blood" The doctor said looking at his clipboard.

" He accidentally fell while walking down the stairs and thankfully i caught him " Y/n said.
" Thankfully you caught him or the stairs he'll be walking next is to heaven" The doctor sighed while y/n looked at the suitcase of the man she saved.

" Yuri Briar " Y/n read the name plastered on it. " I'll be covering the hospital bill" Y/n stood up. " Please take care of him" Y/n bowed and she looked at yuri's sleeping figure.

" Please take care briar san" Y/n caressed his face which he lean in. Y/n quickly retrieved her hand and walked out of the room.

'Why did you that y/n?!' Y/n thought while walking away. " Man the cake is ruined " Y/n pouted.

Flashback ends

" Really?" Loid asked while putting down the coffees and hot chocolate. " Choco!" Anya smiled. " Be careful it's still hot" Loid warned.

" I'm home" Yor announced. " Haha, welcome home!" Anya smiled while two other people walked in. " Uncle! Scruffy!" Anya ran towards the three.

" Franky!" Y/n's eyes widen. " Oh? Y/n!" Franky smiled. " Long time no see!" Y/n happily smiled that caught yuri off guard. " Let's catch up!" Y/n dragged franky away.

Yuri's eyes followed the two. " Ne yuri, what are you looking at?" Yor smiled. " Y-you! Of course" Yuri blushed. ' Uncle is a liar' anya thought.

" It's been a long time! Do you have interesting things to tell me?" Y/n asked franky.

" Of course i do!" Franky smiled and two begun to converse while yuri eyed the two. ' Tch, she sure is enjoying that guy's company. Look how she smile with him. It annoys me- what am i thinking?! Think of nee san, nee san!' Yuri thought while anya read his mind.

' Uncle is a tsundere like chichi' anya thought.
" Oh and i have a gift for you" Franky pull out a jewelry box that caught the others off guard especially yuri.

" You don't have to" Y/n said. " Here, it's a white gold necklace with a moon pendant" Franky said. ' A new mission finally' y/n thought.

" Thank you Franky I'll cherish it" Y/n accepted the gift. " Yuri are you ok? The face you're making is unique " Yor sweat dropped. " I-I'm f-fine nee san!" Yuri tried to say while he's gripping on his pants.

" Here have some water" Loid offered yuri a glass of water. " I still hate you lottie" Yuri snatched the glass away.

" Oh! I also brought wine for us to share!" Franky pulled out the wine bottle he has.
" Free drink let's go!" Y/n cheered.

Time skip

The adults started drinking when anya is sleeping in her room. " Yuri! Don't hit loid or I'll be angryy~" Yor hiccuped. " I still don't like you lottie!" Yuri hiccuped while franky is laughing on the sideline. The two siblings are still not drunk, because they are drinking lightly.

" You!" Yuri pointed at y/n. " Me?" Y/n asked.
" You're sooh like ur brothar*hiccup* but i kinda lik- NEVER MIND! DAMN YOU LOTTIE!" Yuri drank the whole bottle in one gulp.

" We should get them to bed" Y/n whispered to his brother. " Yes, we should" Loid agreed.
" Let's go princess" Y/n joked while helping yuri up.

" S-shut up" Yuri mumbled while loid carried yor in bridal style. Y/n guided yuri to the guest room.

" You're surprisingly light" Y/n said putting yuri on the bed. " Am not" Yuri protest. " Yea yea, goodnight " Y/n playfully rolled her eyes and when she was about to walk away yuri stopped her as he said.

"Sleep with me"