𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 : 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

" I will politely decline your offer" Y/n smiled and took off yuri's hand. " Have a good rest briar san" Y/n said and got out of the room.

" Now that's out of the way" Y/n cracked her fingers and got her coat. " Time for work" She said and got out of the house.

' I feel bad for briar san, but I'm a spy i need to focus on my job and not on personal feelings' y/n thought while walking on the sidewalk.

' Or I'll end up like in the past' she thought reaching a booth where she changed into her disguise.

" Well time to get a new job" Y/n looked at the files in her hand. " Mission, become a teacher in eden academy " She whispered and put the files back into her coat.

" This is going to be like taking a lollipop from a kid" Y/n smirked as she infiltrated eden academy's office to register herself as a teacher.

The next day

" What are you staring at you pig!" Damian yelled at anya. " I wasn't staring at you" Anya said. "Oi! Cut it out!" Becky yelled. " Y-you punk!" Damian said with a tint of red on his cheeks.

" Everyone get back to your seats!" Henry Henderson said. " Today, I'll introduce your new p.e teacher, Y/n Forger" He said and anya's eyes widen while someone walked in the classroom.

" Good morning everyone, it's a pleasure to meet all of you" Y/n smiled. ' WHAT?!' Damian thought. ' I agree sy-on boy' anya read his mind.

" Isn't that your sister anya?" Becky whispered and anya nod.

Timeskip

" Everyone gather around, we're going to do warmups before we play dodgeball " Y/n clapped her hands to get everyone's attention.

" Y/n san are you somehow related to the man named loid forger?" Henry san asked. " Yes, he's my older brother" Y/n answered making his jaw dropped.

" Ok everyone let's start!" Henry san cleared his throat. " Y/n san would you like to demonstrate the basic dodgeball movements?" He added and y/n nod.

" Listen carefully everyone. You just don't throw the ball with only your upper arm's strength. First take a step forward and twist your waist while shifting your weight to transfer the force toward your shoulder and there!" Y/n demonstrates what she said and threw the ball. Since she threw it with a large amount of force when it came contact with the wall it left a huge crack.

Everyone in the gym felt shivers down their spines. " Questions?" Y/n asked with a smile.
" S-sensei what will happen if we got hit with that move?" A student asked.

" Nothing out of the ordinary maybe a few broken bones and a trip to the hospital" Y/n replied. ' Neenee is like Haha' anya thought.

" Remember to have sportsmanship, because people who don't value sportsmanship are scum- i mean not elegant " Y/n cleared her throat.

' She was about to say scum' everyone thought.

Meanwhile on yuri's side.

" My head hurts like hell" Yuri mumbled as he opens his eyes. " What time is it?" He slowly got up and looked at the alarm clock on the night stand.

" I'm late!" Yuri exclaimed when he saw the time. He looked out of the window and the sun is already setting.

" Shit! I'm in big trouble for this" He bit his inner lip.

Back to eden academy.

" Neenee, are you not going home with me?" Anya asked while gripping on her sister's hand.
" Sorry anya, neenee has to take care of something today. Don't worry I'll buy you a cake" Y/n ruffled anya's hair.

" Cake!" Anya gleamed making y/n chuckle.
"Now be a good girl and go home safely" Y/n said and anya let go of her hand, and boarded the bus.

" See you later neenee!" Anya bid goodbye and y/n also bid goodbye. Y/n watches as the bus disappear from her vision before walking off to somewhere she knows.

Anya looked at the sky. " It's weird, it's hard to read neenee's mind" She whispered.

Somewhere

" I'm back~" Y/n sang kicking the door open.
" Y/n!" A tall goodlooking male yelled before running towards her to give her a hug.

" Slow down there boy" Y/n chuckled hugging the male back. " I miss you so much, it's been boring around here. The guys miss there boss so much " The male said breaking off the hug.

" How much do you miss me my darling?" Y/n caressed the male's cheek " So much master, so much that i would die for your touch" The male blushed and leaned in for y/n's touch.

" You're flattering me. I see, you've been working out, it makes you more handsome " Y/n  complimented before walking off.

" Come leo, we have work to do"