𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 : 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Leo POV

Leo POV

Flashback

" How about this kid? He got a pretty face" The man who took me in pushed me in front of a woman. ' I'll get sold off to another woman again' i thought hanging my head low.

" I thought you're running an adoption center not a slave center " The woman scoffed. " I wished you could have dressed him in something presentable " The woman said.

" Well, i got no time woman, would you be so kind and just give me the damn payment?" The man demanded. " Geez, so demanding " The woman rolled her eyes and opened her purse.

" Cover you ears and eyes kid" The woman said and i quickly did what she said. I closed my eyes and all i heard was a gun firing.

" Take this scum to where he belong and save the kids" I heard the woman said again. I opened my eyes and uncovered my ears.

The woman suddenly teared her face revealing a beautiful woman i have ever see. " I will leave everything to you guys, I'll be going" She turned around and the men beside her saluted.

" Wait! Miss!" I called running towards her while the men from earlier are passing through.
" Please! Ack- wait!" I yelled as I'm being constantly pushed back.

A hand reached towards me and pulled me out.
I was greeted by her face again. " Why are you calling for me?" She asked me. " I w-want to thank you for earlier!" I said. " No problem kid, anything else?" She asked.

" I want to be like you! Take me in! I'll do everything!" I yelled. " Sure, if he agrees" She said pointing at someone behind her.

" Are you planning to kidnap this kid?" A young man who look like the lady in front of me said.
"

It's not kidnapping, it's a surprise adoption "  She said making the man face palmed.

" If this kid can handle HQ we can take him in" The man said. " Oh he will, right kid?" She looked at me. " Yes!" I smiled. " I'm glad he have the spirit" The man chuckled.

" Let's go umm.. What's your name kid?" She asked. " I don't have one" I said fumbling my fingers. " Then I'll give you one" She said making my eyes widen.

" From now on you'll be known as leo" She gave me a warm smile. " B-but giving me a name is too much!" I started to tear up.

" You saved me, you're gonna take me in and you gave me a name! I don't deserve this" I cried burying my face onto my hands.

" Well kid if you want to repay it. Show me everything you've got when you grow up. Be a man that's confident to stand beside me" She said.

Time skip