Chapter 1: HOME

There are bunch of ninja that are pursuing me. Well, I stole some important information from them. I get off of the tree and run fast, hoping to lost them but some of the guys catch up. I've decided to stop and face them. I take out my sword and hit them in their vital point and died.

I continue to run, I have to get there as soon as possible. I've been away for so long and I miss my family and friends so much, and of course 'him' .

The sun is already setting, I stop to rest. I decided to continue my trip to Leaf Village tomorrow.

The sun is rising and so my trip started. After a long trip, I see a small town and decided to stop to grab something to eat because I'm really hungry, I didn't eat breakfast and dinner and it's already noon.

I wander and find a restaurant and eat, after I eat I continue my journey to the Hidden Leaf Village.

It's night already, I didn't stop because I'm near the Leaf Village. I can finally see the big gate of the Leaf Village, I was close to the gate and stop running, I calm myself and pull the hood of my long black cloak to hide my face.

The two guards of the gate named Izumo and Kotetsu stopped me.

"Who are you?" Izumo asked trying to look at my face

"What's your business in the middle of the night?" Kotetsu asked

I lowered my hood and state my name

"Nara Shikamuri"

The both of them widened their eyes and gasped, they looked like they saw a died bring back to life. No one dares to utter a word. It's so quiet. It's getting really late so I break the silence

"Well, I'm in a hurry. I'm going in. Goodnight you two. It's nice seeing you again." I said waving my hand and left.

I headed to the hokage's office to report. My mission got pretty long, they must thought that I've died. My mission is a really risky and I might die, I accept it because of a certain reason.

I'm stop in front of the door and knock

Knock knock knock

"Come in"

I go in and give respect to the Third Hokage