Chapter 6: HIM

Today, kakashi will return. I can't keep smiling, I'm really excited to meet him. I miss him. It's been so long!
I want to ask him stuff's and have a lovey dovey time with him.

Well, if you're asking if I saw his face my answer is NO, I don't want to force him to show me his face even though we've been together for five years.

I decided to meet him tomorrow, I'm sure he's tired today. I'm just going to go see him at dawn hehe

______________TIME SKIP______________

THIRD POINT OF VIEW

Shikamuri is Infront of Kakashi's apartment door, she's thinking if she knock or go in. She has the key in Kakashi's apartment, he gave it to her when she always visits him. It bothers him to always open his door when he's in the exciting part of his perverted book, Icha Icha tactic so he gave her the other key.

After thinking, she decided to knock. She don't want to be rude to him, she respected his privacy

She knocked three times and the door opened, the person she missed the most now appear Infront of him

"Shikamuri"

"Kakashi"

The both of them said at the same time

SHIKAMURI POV

"Shikamuri"

"Kakashi"

We said in unison. I step closer and hug him

"I miss you..." I said tearing up. I buried my head on his shoulder. He didn't say a thing and hugged me back.

We stay like that for a while and decided to enter his apartment

We're now sitting in a sofa in his living room. Holding hands. I tightened my grip as I feel my tears coming out again

"*sob* h-hey! C-c'mon... can't y-ou talk or... something" I said between my sobs. Damn, I feel like anytime soon he'll throw me out. He should hug me right now or cry or something like the others did. I'm not complaining but it's not natural ya'know! Your girlfriend was away for so long, you don't even know if she's alive or died and now she's back. You should be happy at least...

"..."

"Are you with someone?" I asked after grabbing my hand to clean my tears. His mask is on, his hair is a little messy it looks like I interrupted his sleep. He's just staring at me blankly.

It's awkward, should I leave? Arghh!

"Oh, I must've interrupted your sleep. You can go back to sleep. I'm leaving. " I was about to leave when he grabbed my left arm. I looked at him confused.

What is he thinking? Is he half asleep?

Before I knew it, I'm sitting in his lap and he's hugging me.

"I thought you won't come back. " I can feel his breathe in my ear