Eddie Munson - Stress

Scenario: You are stressed after a sucky day of school and go to Eddie (pretend he graduated high school) and rant about it. Eddie...relieves...your stress.

Warnings: Smut and language

Requested by: layzerzlovesu

~

Y/n opened the door to Eddie's trailer and slammed it behind her. She was beyond pissed. Her day was about as shitty as fucking diarrhea.

Eddie turned around, currently in the living space, tuning his guitar.

"Oh, hey babe!" He smiled, happy to see you. But his smile faltered as he saw your face.

"What's wrong, sweets?" He asked, concern in his eyes.

Y/n dropped her backpack on the ground and just stared at Eddie.

"Kill me." She groaned, before face planting on the couch.

He rolled his eyes, sitting in the empty spot next to her.

"You know I'd do anything for you, babe. But...you know, I kind of like having you around." He joked.

She said nothing in response, only letting out a gutteral groan.

Eddie used one of his hands and lifted her chin up, causing her to look up at him. Slight tears streamed down her face.

"Sweetheart, tell me what's wrong." He told her.

She let out a sigh, "It's just school...I had a test today in chemistry and I totally failed it!"

Eddie rolled his eyes and picked her up and held her against his chest. His hand ran through her hair as she sobbed softly on his shirt.

"Let me help you, darling." He cooed.

She looked up into his eyes, confused.

"And how exactly are you going to help?" She questioned.

Slowly, he moved one of his hands down to the zipper of her jeans. Her breath hitched and she gripped onto his shirt.

"It's ok, it's ok, just let me help relieve that stress." He whispered.

Closing her eyes, she let Eddie take control. His hands moved her zipper down and slowly pulled her pants down afterwards. Sitting up, Eddie layed her on the couch facing him, and he stood up.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Don't worry, baby. I'm just taking these itchy fucking jeans off." He laughed.

She giggled, even during sex, Eddie was a goofball. But, she loved it. It made her feel more comfortable.

Eddie swiftly took off his belt and pulled his pants down. There was an obvious bulge in his briefs. His hands reached the bottom of his shirt and he pulled it over his head.

"You ready, baby?" He asked as he climbed on top of her, moving her panties to the side.

She nodded, wrapping her arms around the back of Eddie's neck.

Wincing slightly, Eddie took his dick out of his briefs, and lined it up with y/n's cunt. His tip laid on top of her labia, and she let out a breath of anticipation.

"Ok, I'll start off slow, alright?"

She gave him a smile and nodded telling him to start.

Gently, Eddie pushed the tip of his dick inside of her. The feeling sent shocks through y/n's body. Eddie leaned down and kissed her on the head.

"I love you so much, y/n." He moaned as he pulled out and went back inside of her slowly.

She moaned, grabbing onto Eddie's neck tighter. It didn't hurt, which surprised her. Normally, Eddie was very rough and passionate during sex. But, today, all he cared about was relieving some of the stress she had.

"Tell me when you're close baby, ok? Just let me know when." He gasped as he went further inside of her.

Stroke by stroke, thrust by thrust, and moan by moan, y/n got closer to her release. She gripped the cushions of the couch, her hips bucking up slightly. A soft moan escaped her lips.

"Eddie, I think, I think I'm.."

Before she could finish her sentence, Eddie pulled out of her and moved his mouth down to her pussy. He licked a stripe up her clit and sucked on the nub. Her hips bucked even more and she started convulsing. Eventually, she became undone and Eddie let her juices run down his throat.

"Feel better?" He asked, as he licked his lips.

She nodded and laughed when she saw how messy her boyfriends hair was.

"W-what? Do I have something in my hair?" He joked.

Gently, Eddie picked up her panties and slid them back onto her legs. Looking around the room her saw her jeans and put those back on her as well.

"Lay down babe ok? I'm gonna go get you a blanket." He said as he left the room.

Y/n smiled slightly, closing her eyes as she laid down on the couch. Not long after, a soft and warm feeling fell over her as her boyfriend snuggled up behind her and dropped the blanket over top of her.

"Cozy?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Good." He smiled.

They lay like that for a while, Eddie occasionally kissing her on the cheek. But, she couldn't feel it, for she was asleep and dreaming. He smiled at the small noises she made.

"I love you, babe."

~

Word count: 856

Sorry it's so short I'm tired af🧘‍♀️